This job is no longer accepting applications.
Who we are:
Semios is a market leader in leveraging the internet-of-things (IoT) and big data to improve the sustainability and profitability of specialty crops. With 500 million data points being reported by our sensors every day, we leverage our big data analytics, such as in-depth pest and disease modeling, to empower tree fruit and tree nut growers with decision-making tools to minimize resources and risks.
Our innovative work has received several industry awards:
- THRIVE - Top 50 Leading AgTech (2020) – recognized as exemplifying some of the best in agriculture technology around the globe.
- Global CleanTech Top 100 (2020) – identified as one of the companies best positioned to solve tomorrow’s clean technology challenges.
One of our partners produced this short video which shows what we do and our positive environmental impact.
We know our journey is only achievable by having a great team who shares ideas, tries new things and learns as we go.
Who you are:
Motivated by meaningful work, you are looking for more than just a job; you want to work for a dynamic, growing company that finds solutions to real-life problems, such as helping the world reduce the use of pesticides and helping nature feed a growing population. Your ideal work environment includes a collaborative team spirit with the opportunity to learn and grow as you take initiative to try new things.
As our new Product Manager, you’ll be integral in guiding the strategy, design, and development of the next generation products at Semios within a rapidly evolving ecosystem. You’ll be a vocal advocate for our customers and each and every individual using our product. It will be your responsibility to gather data and insights, build product roadmaps, lead product design, and ensure we’re meeting the needs of all stakeholders involved. You’ll work in a cross-functional environment to take a concept from ideation to execution and deliver products that delight all of our audiences.
What you will do:
- Gather, synthesize, and communicate buyer and users problems along with potential market opportunities
- Work with internal stakeholders to transform these problems and opportunities into business proposals which help shape the Semios roadmap
- Collaborate with user experience and development teams to refine problem statements into user stories and establish acceptance criteria for features to be delivered
- Develop and then implement the go-to-market strategy with marketing and sales team
- Work with operations and customer success teams to ensure timely and successful delivery of value to new and existing clients
- Measure the success of new features with external and internal users and develop plans to continuously improve on product usage
- Manage the full lifecycle of the offering through, ideation, implementation, release, and sunset
- Analyze competitive offerings to identify differentiators for Semios
We want you to succeed, so you will need:
- 5+ years of experience in a technology organization, with 3+ years of Product Management experience
- A proven track record of defining and delivering large and complex successful technical products in an agile environment
- Experience collaborating across multiple disciplines (software, data, UX, hardware)
- Customer centric mindset with experience delivering intuitive mobile and desktop user experiences
- Ability to distill large amounts of data and translate them easy to interpret actionable insights
- Strong understanding of SaaS application solution delivery and the steps required to get to “customer ready”
- Strong listening skills and ability to communicate in a compelling fashion
- Creativity and problem solving skills to juggle customer needs and technical feasibility
- Ability to drive results independently, but thrives in collaborative environments
Nice to have:
- Pragmatic Marketing Product Management Certification
- Interest and/or experience related to agriculture related products
Why this is the opportunity for you:
- Sleep better knowing you're making the world a better place through more sustainable food production
- Work with a team that values fun, laughter, and each other
- Have a lasting impact as you help to build a company
- Learn a lot along the way!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
#PrecisionAg platform for tree fruit, tree nut & vine crops. #IoT network and predictive analytics for pests, disease, frost & irrigation mgmt. #bigda...