Senior Analyst, Product Information
This job is no longer accepting applications.
The Product Information Senior Analyst is a subject matter expert in our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system and is responsible for ensuring back-end product data for the Walmart.ca product catalogue is configured correctly to achieve business users’ desired front-end treatment. The role is part of the ecommerce business and they work closely with all departments in ecommerce, fulfillment , transportation and other parts of the business to ensure quality of data and process in the CRM.What you'll do...
1. Point of contact for matters surrounding development, enhancements and technical support relating to CRM.
2. Assist with Contact Centre and OOP escalations to ensure a timely resolution.
3. Provide User Acceptance Testing (UAT) support, guidance and feedback to ensure all system enhancements adhere to business needs.
4. Develop and maintain regular/adhoc reports, dashboards including interactive analysis providing actionable insights as needed.
5. Assist with vendor and internal associate training for existing and new program introductions.
6. Create, maintain and manage CRM agent IDs and profiles for all LOBs associated with the customer experience team.
7. Lead product design or modifications in CRM from a technical perspective and work cross-functionally with stakeholders including LOB partners, ISD, fulfillment and transportation teams.
8. Act as a first point of contact for the vendor (Alorica) and Walmart ISD teams to help rectify any access issues surrounding applications – CRM, CSC, OMS, CRM and IVR.
Your application has been successfully submitted.