(CAN) Senior UI/UX Designer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Walmart Canada is looking for passionate and talented customer-focused UI/UX designer to join the walmart.ca team. You will be key part of the team that visualizes the future of online retail and ultimately deliver elegant and delightful customer experiences.
You have a passion for designing innovative user interfaces informed by customer research, rich data, industry best practices, and iterative testing.
The ideal candidate will be able to explore multiple design solutions to a given problem or feature, and communicate those solutions visually through sketches, user flows, wireframes, functional prototypes, and/or high-fidelity designs, as necessary.
They will possess excellent communication skills, passion for the craft, the ability to relentlessly advocate for the customer while delivering results in a fast-paced environment.
What you'll do...
1. Define practical user experiences, including storytelling, personas, process flows and interactions. Interpret and review research findings to be communicated out to all stakeholders.
2. Analyze and create design assets including user scenarios, user ecosystems diagrams, journey maps, competitor analyses and wireframes.
3. Create prototypes and wireframes to explore design solutions, support optimization and usability testing.
4. Apply your design expertise to solution for each SBU’s user journeys with the goal of reducing user friction. Understand and solve functional problems for users with a strong focus on mobile.
5. Work collaboratively with our Site Merchandising and Strategy, Analytics & Data teams to define hypotheses for product improvements; project manage deliverables with internal and 3rd party resources.
6. Contribute to customer satisfaction targets by always advocating for the customer and drive user experience by providing insight and guidance to project strategy/direction.
7. Be the evangelist for UX best practices and ensure that standards, process documents and style guides are updated and communicated to the larger team.
8. Staying up-to-date on mobile UI patterns and trends
9. Provide mentorship to colleagues.
Your application has been successfully submitted.