(CAN) Manager, Product
Toronto, ON, Canada
Walmart Canada is looking for an experienced, dynamic and innovative, Product Manager to manage a diverse portfolio of existing and new Omni-channel enterprise products through the entire product life cycle. As leaders in the Technology organization, Product Managers balance their passion as the voice of the customer with their pragmatic responsibility to make sound business and technology decisions. As the face of technology for their respective domain, strong candidates will have a sound understanding of retail business, a solid record for delivering customer centric results, and a natural affinity to cultivating trusting relationships with partners.What you'll do...
• Develop/maintain the product roadmap and backlog for your portfolio, working collaboratively with local and international stakeholders to prioritize new capabilities based on clear business cases, and gaining alignment from a stakeholder steering groups and executives.
• Draft epics / stories, prioritize the backlog, and actively participate in the agile development process to ensure your team, and other teams, are able to successfully complete their sprints.
• Measure the success of completed stories to ensure business value is being realized and capabilities are being used to their fullest
• Cultivate relationships with global product management peers in other Walmart markets to align on global standards as well as leverage and/or influence processes and systems across markets
• Actively support the systems and capabilities in your portfolio by promoting defect fixes, frequently occurring support problems, and efficiency drains into your backlog to ensure ongoing optimization.
• Actively communicate with diverse groups of stakeholders through information sharing, listening sessions, training programs, clear documentation, and strategic vision presentations.
• Work collaboratively with partners; navigate complex decision making, and influence product strategy.
• Keep up-to-date on the industry and products in the omni-channel landscape; turn this research into actionable recommendations to accomplish business objectives.
• Act as a system SME, understand how stakeholders use these systems and providing vision and assistance to teams to get the most from the capabilities we enable.
Your application has been successfully submitted.