(CAN) Lead Content Strategies
This job is no longer accepting applications.
The Lead Content Strategist establishes and leads a wide variety content that is both internal and external-facing of Walmart.ca eCommerce. This role will work closely with the other cross-functional team members, including analysts, to define and implement the desired experience and take ownership for developing and iterating support content designed to improve customer experience and resolution quality, and measure the performance of the content you create.What you'll do...
1. Lead in the creation of business and customer product experiences.
2. Work without close supervision but seek out and welcome feedback from senior UX leaders and managers.
3. Focus on customer needs and continuously improve content to increase customer comprehension, product adoption and issue resolution.
4. Help users figure out what to do next with perceptive decisions about language and wording choices.
5. Solve complex problems and work with others with the same passion, to collaborate and merge solutions into a larger structure and create a cohesive design ecosystem.
6. When you look at Walmart banners, you will see multiple easy ways we could restructure our navigation, data, content, checkout flow, or page elements to make the experience easier and more delightful for our customer –and you’re excited to tell us about them.
7. Work closely with your team to develop new processes and content that reflects strategic changes, product updates, and support style guides related to any given line of business
8. Draft and implement content across a wide variety of platforms - internal knowledge bases and external facing customer resources.
9. Collaborate with other teams to iterate and experiment with policy, process and content (language, tone, format, etc.) to strive for the highest possible level of quality and consistency
10. Partner with the training team to commission line of business-specific training courses and curriculum, communicating often to align on goals and expectations
11. Track performance and share best practices throughout the organization while iterating as needed
12. Mentor other team members on best practices.
Your application has been successfully submitted.