Senior Manager, Talent Management Technology & Innovation
Toronto, ON, Canada
This position leads the centre of excellence within Walmart responsible for the strategic planning, design, development, implementation, governance, reporting, maintenance and operations of all talent management technology platforms, learning and knowledge content / solutions, HR business intelligence, governance, processes and day to day associate support/ ticketing services across all 90,000 Walmart Canada associates. Partner day to day with Compliance, Ops, ISD, Fleet Logistics and Walmart Global Product owners.What you'll do...
1. Lead definition, implementation, operations, governance, stewardship and strategic planning for Talent Management Technologies – including facilitation of cross functional teams to build strategy, define and execute governance processes, business case, long term roadmap development etc. Examples include learning management systems, content management systems, e-learning, social learning, mobile learning, virtual classroom, performance management, talent management, HR business intelligence, and integration with recruitment and HRIS systems.
2. Document policies, procedures and processes relating to HR Technology platform operations, development and maintenance.
3. Key relationship holder with ISD, HR Services, Global Learning, Global Product partners and external vendors and industry partners to move the Talent Technology function forward, including sourcing new strategic partners, contract negotiation.
4. Establish and execute testing strategies for all content and system releases.
5. Ensure Service Level Agreements are met for platforms ensuring support for all 90,000+ associates using the platforms. Additionally, maintain SLAs for all team deliverables and that project timelines.
6. Develop, create and execute a data management and data visualization strategy to provide data and actionable insights, ensure data integrity, reporting and analytical capabilities across all talent systems and platforms.
7. Own and drive innovation through the talent technology function in approaches, integration, methodologies, processes and supporting technology. Embed a culture to innovate and create an enhanced the Associate Experience.
8. Lead a team of talent management technology, business intelligence and program implementation professionals including resource planning, hiring, training, development and performance management to deliver outstanding performance that positively impacts business results and develops team capabilities.
Your application has been successfully submitted.