Senior Software Engineer - SAP Concur Digital Adoption Platform Job
Vancouver, BC, Canada
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
SAP Concur is the world’s leading provider of integrated travel, expense, and invoice management solutions, driven by a relentless pursuit to simplify and automate these everyday processes. With SAP Concur, a top-rated app that guides employees through every trip, charges are effortlessly populated into expense reports, and invoice approvals are automated. By integrating near real-time data and using AI to audit 100% of transactions, businesses can see exactly what they’re spending without worrying about blind spots in the budget. SAP Concur eliminates yesterday’s tedious tasks, makes today’s work easier, and helps businesses run at their best every day.
The SAP Concur Digital Adoption team enables partner ecosystem of integrations to maximize the value of SAP Concur solutions for our customers. As a Senior Software Engineer on the team, you will develop, design and deliver services to help our partner ecosystem grow, build Concur specific integrations with the help of partner integrations, and be part of a greater team provides core services and infrastructure to the entire Concur platform.
· Lead the design and delivery of new features with technical product management
· Design, write, test, and own microservice written in a variety of modern programming languages
· Deploy services with continuous delivery by using Docker, Helm, Kubernetes, and AWS services.
· Own cloud services end to end, designing distributed systems, and architecting using AWS services and best practices
· Seamlessly integrate partner integrations into the SAP Concur platform, helping to provide an extended experience for our customers
· Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or related field
· Experience architecting distributed systems with AWS services and best practices
· DevOps mentality with an understanding of Continuous Delivery and observability
· Self-driven and highly motivated to deliver top-tier solutions with security in mind
· Experience using modern authentication and authorization technologies, such as OAuth 2.0 and X.509 certificates
· Familiarity running critical production services in AWS at scale
· Expertise in building highly scalable distributed systems
· Demonstrated ownership of end to end solutions from design through delivery
· Strong communication and leadership skills
· A minimum of 8 years of professional software development experience
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: Developer, SAP, ERP, Engineer, Software Engineer, Technology, Engineering
Your application has been successfully submitted.