Game Producer (Advanced Level)
Vancouver, BC, Canada
You pride yourself on how meticulous and organized you are. You prefer to proactively identify potential issues just so you’re always ahead of the curve. As a Producer, you will be working with a team of talents across all disciplines to deliver new exciting content and features to a passionate fan base. You will be an embedded key member of the game development team, involved in decision making that affects game features, monetization strategies, and in-game promotions.
Sound like a match? Kabam Vancouver is looking for an experienced Game Producer to join us!
We don’t just make games, we play and love them too.
In this role, you can expect to:
- Delivering high-quality results, taking features and initiatives from concept to release and beyond.
- Collaborating with the game team and Senior Producer to create a roadmap of engaging game updates.
- Leading and motivating cross-functional feature teams to create amazing features.
- Working with the development team to have tough discussions on feature scope, quality and schedule.
- Proactively identifying production issues and risks, and taking appropriate steps to resolve.
- Working with partners in our Licensing, Marketing, Community and Customer Support to ensure every update has a great reception.
- Gaining a deep understanding of our games and staying in touch with the needs of our player communities.
- Monitoring game KPIs and ensuring new updates are engaging and retaining players around the world, as well as executing on business objectives.
- Embracing change by building flexible plans and dealing with the unexpected in a live-game environment.
- Mentoring Associate Producers and helping grow and develop the production team.
In order to be successful in this role, we are looking for:
- 10+ years of game production experience, preferably in the mobile game industry.
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant education combined with experience; game design degree is a plus.
- Must demonstrate the ability to work under deadlines and stressful conditions.
- Excellent organization skills paired with strong attention to detail and the ability to multitask.
- Superb verbal and written communication skills with a proven track record of communicating effectively with members of all levels.
- Resourceful in making decisions in a timely manner, with the ability to empower team on problem-solving at all times.
Excited by this opportunity? We invite you to apply now.
Together, we can create and support some of the best games ever made.
Kabam is a world leader of developing entertaining, immersive, and highly social multiplayer games for mobile devices. They merge consumer behaviour with the art of game design to create experiences that are enjoyed by millions of players across the globe. Each game has raised the benchmark in mobile gaming, bringing high-quality graphics, next-generation technology and revolutionary gameplay to the console in every player’s pocket.
Kabam has partnered with leading entertainment brands like Disney, Hasbro and Universal to create mobile games based on some of the world’s most iconic franchises.
Kabam’s games have generated hundreds of millions of downloads including Fast & Furious 6: The Game, Fast & Furious: Legacy, Marvel Contest of Champions, Transformers: Forged to Fight, Shop Titans and Mini Guns. These games have also received multiple awards such as Apple’s Editor’s Choice and Google Play’s Best Game of the Year.
Founded in 2006, Kabam has studios and offices in Vancouver, Montreal, Charlottetown, San Francisco and Austin. Kabam is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Netmarble Games.
Kabam is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer committed to building a diverse and equitable workplace, and inclusive environment for all existing and potential employees. Employment decisions are based on candidate qualifications and business need, not race, color, ancestry, place of origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, political belief, religion, creed, marital or family status, medical condition, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, prior criminal conviction or any other protected class in accordance with federal, state or provincial and local laws and ordinances. Accommodations will be provided as requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Your application has been successfully submitted.