Sr. Program Manager
Vancouver, BC, Canada
Sr. Program Manager
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in interactive entertainment. We create games, content and online services across platforms. We have a broad portfolio of brands that span the most popular genres.
We exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together accomplished people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow our employees to do the most important work of their careers.
Join us in driving the next revolution in games.
What’s in it for you? Glad you asked!
We realize it takes outstanding people to make outstanding games, we offer great compensation packages and a culture that values creativity and individuality.
We love to celebrate our great perks like comprehensive health and benefit packages, tuition reimbursement, 401k with company match, of course, free video games and more!
Reporting to the Director of the DTS PMO, you will work with Senior Leaders across EA to scope and manage strategic programs within the DTS portfolio to improve and ensure achievement of expected outcomes and accelerate measurable value
You will work across the EA Studios organization to manage and champion established program management practices. Travel may be required.
What a DTS Program Manager Does at EA
DTS (Development Technology & Services) is looking for individuals who are passionate about program management and the impact delivered. You are a creative, measurements-focused program management professional with excellent communication and problem-solving abilities. You have experience establishing program structure, driving outcomes, and the ability to lead cross-functional teams to implement high impact strategies based on a data-driven approach. You will develop collaborative relationships with partners, working together to ensure the aligned program goals are set and achieved or exceeded.
Responsibilities of this role include
- Partner with business leaders to establish the vision and goals for the program.
- Establish success measures and metrics, including feedback mechanisms to evaluate the effectiveness of the program execution and outcomes.
- Engage with other teams in the company, advocate for the team and your programs throughout EA.
- Work with leaders and partners to maximize program outcomes that align with the goals of the business.
- Review and suggest improvements to processes to maximize effectiveness (ensure the established DTS Framework is optimized).
- Manage risk, issues, and change control, taking corrective actions when required.
- Manage communications and expectations with partners.
- Coordinate supporting projects and manage inter-dependencies.
- Report status and progress of the program through Executive Reporting.
- Perform change management that creates faster adoption and minimizes resistance to ensure optimization of strategic outcomes.
- Guide partners and leaders through the program life cycle applying the DTS Framework, make recommendations and perform quarterly reviews.
- Drive Retrospectives: Gather feedback and curate insights to improve future execution of strategic programs.
- Identify and nurture innovation with partners and their teams.
- Program Management or similar experience in a distributed team environment (8+ years - this is not an entry-level position).
- Excellent business analytics and project management training (e.g. PMP, MBA).
- Broad experience in industry-standard program management methodologies.
- Expertise in change management, process improvement and managing constraints.
- Strong leadership and partnership abilities when facing unique challenges or changing expectations.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- A passion for portfolio and program management to maximize
- A track record for bringing multiple partners together to achieve results.
- Autonomous work-style needing minimal management oversight to remove blockers, address
- Enthusiasm for sharing knowledge and a hunger for learning new techniques.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.