Associate Producer - Live Ops!
East Side Games
Vancouver, BC, Canada Remote
WHAT IMPACT CAN AN ASSOCIATE PRODUCER HAVE AT ESG?
At East Side Games, we all band together to deliver a world-class gameplay experience for our players around the globe. Whether that’s working with Ricky and the Gang on Trailer Park Boys: Greasy Money, you’re committed to making memorable player experiences. Everyone has an impact here. As an Associate Producer, you’ll take high-level design requirements and break them down into actionable tasks for our live game teams. You’ll effectively communicate with our internal teams to continue the evolution of Trailer Park Boys: Greasy Money and Bud Farm: Idle Tycoon.
WHAT YOU MIGHT DO IN YOUR DAY TO DAY
- You’ll take high-level design requirements to write user stories and map out balance changes on our feature titles in Live Operations
- Partner with the Senior Producer on the project, specifically focusing on documentation, project management and task prioritization
- Work closely with the rest of the leadership team to drive game feature decisions using core KPIs
- Spearheading problem-solving across our teams and breaking down roadblocks, enabling the smooth creation of great games!
WHAT YOU BRING TO ESG
- A minimum of 1+ years in a production or project management position, preferably in games or a related industry
- A proven track record of enabling your teams through the application of the Scrum framework within the Agile methodology
- You’ve shipped a title or application and have learned from its successes and failures.
- You have a strong understanding of Game Design and can contribute to writing user stories
- Exceptional time management skills and an ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic studio
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both written and orally
- Mobile, F2P, or idle game experience is a HUGE plus!
- Hungry, humble, and smart and can use these three pillars to impact you and those around you.
- A mobile game fan. You are on top of the latest games, trends, and what’s happening in live events.
- Entrepreneurial, self-motivated, and have the attitude to get things done.
- A risk-taker, and you gain your biggest learnings through them.
- Empathic, compassionate, and curious.
- Solution-oriented, self-motivated and data-driven.
- Comfortable in an environment where priorities and plans change rapidly but with intention
- Your values are governed by justice, equity, diversity and inclusion
WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO WORK AT ESG?
We are East Side Games - a pillar in beautiful Vancouver’s gaming community. Our mission is to create games that are easy to pick up, hard to put down, and don’t suck! We put players at the heart of our evolution, independence, and profitability. With their help, we’ve defined the narrative idle gaming space with huge IPs that reach the lives of millions globally... And we’re just getting started!
Culture rules here, and that’s what makes us unique. We put people at the core of what we do. We believe that you can steer the ship of your career, and we anchor through support, trust, and connection. Tackle your challenges, share your learnings, then share a drink with the studio in our weekly Cheers Friday Announcements. Have we piqued your curiosity? Then check out our amazing Culture and Benefits! We’re also a remote-first studio and encourage all applications!
WE’RE BUILT ON THE FOUNDATIONS OF DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
East Side Games are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and inclusion. We welcome and encourage people of all backgrounds to apply, and will utilize the strengths you bring to foster your growth and the studio's growth.
If this sounds like everything you hoped for and more, and you’re enthused to build genre-defining narrative idle games, click the “Apply Here” button below. If now is not the right time for you but you know someone who would be a great match for us at East Side Games, check out our referral bonus here! Let’s build great games together.
We can’t wait to hear from you!
Your application has been successfully submitted.