User Success Agent
Toronto, ON, Canada
KOHO is a quickly scaling FinTech company backed by leading investors and advisors from around the world. We started KOHO because we believe in doing two things:
Democratizing access to the best financial products and giving everyone a great financial foundation.
Since our journey began 5 years ago, we’ve raised more the $60M, grown the KOHO Collective to over 100 employees and created accounts for more than 250,000 Canadians.
About the Role:
We're building KOHO for the benefit of all Canadians, and we're looking for a motivated and organized User Success Agent to join our growing, and pretty awesome, team! This role is all about walking the tightrope between time management, prioritization, empathy, and havin' a good time.
Do you live for feedback? Are you curious about how to make the financial system easier to understand? Are you tired of listening to robots on the other end of a service call? We feel you.
Please note: We are looking for User Success Agents from all timezones within Canada for multiple schedules. We generally ask for availability for a full 8-hour shift between our operating hours of 6am to 12am and a mix of weekdays and weekends.
- You will be one of the main points of contact for KOHO users, responding to issues and feedback
- You will monitor and answer users’ inquiries via in-app chat, email, and telephone
- You will monitor the funds loading process (follow the money!)
- You will contribute to regular brainstorm sessions on how KOHO can make our users’ experience even better
- You will report any bugs or crashes to our tech team and communicate to the user on our progress
- You will encourage users to provide any feature requests on our public Trello board
- Lastly, you’ll champion KOHO’s vision to help people live the life they want by empowering them financially
Desired Skills & Experience
- Prior experience in customer service, user success, and/or client services (minimum 1 year)
- Comfortable working outside of the traditional 9-5 work schedule to offer exceptional support to all our users
- Experience with customer messaging platforms such as Intercom, Zendesk, UserVoice, etc. and/or experience in responding to customer inquiries via email and phone
- A belief in “1+1=3” the idea that collaboration, connection, and open communication always leads to a better outcome
- A desire to innovate and explore new ways of doing things through creativity and open mindedness
- You're a clear, honest and transparent communicator who would rather overshare the truth than obscure it
- A drive to always be learning and growing while passionately striving for results
- A self starter able to learn new tools quickly and work in a fast evolving environment
- Positive attitude (take those lemons, make that lemonade!)
- Hard-working, detail-oriented, and efficient in managing multiple conversations with various users
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Post-secondary degree or equivalent professional experience
Joining the (lovely!) KOHO Team
We invest time and resources into making sure KOHO is as good as the people we hire. Our culture is one of collaboration, creativity, and diverse perspective. Here are some of the reasons we attract the best people:
• Balance Your Life - Unlimited PTO, generous vacation, and a lifestyle spending account
• Level Up - Access to an onsite certified performance coach
• Reach Your Goals - Salary assessments twice a year, annual training allowance
• The KOHO Culture - We have won 5 "Great Place to Work ®" awards since 2019
The Fine Print
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and uniqueness at our company.
KOHO is trusted with highly sensitive information. Upon joining the team, you may be asked to undergo security screening including a criminal record check.
Your application has been successfully submitted.