Toronto, ON, Canada
KOHO is a quickly scaling FinTech company backed by leading investors and advisors from around the world. We started KOHO because we believe in doing two things:
Democratizing access to the best financial products and giving everyone a great financial foundation.
Since our journey began 5 years ago, we’ve raised more the $60M, grown the KOHO Collective to over 100 employees and created accounts for more than 250,000 Canadians.
About the Role
As a DevOps Engineer at KOHO, you will be part of the platform team that builds and automates the infrastructure for KOHO as well as the tools to help increase the velocity of the engineering teams. This involves supporting thousands of users in an event-driven Golang service system, that has integrations with 3rd parties, a multi-cloud data pipeline and B2B architecture.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Containers and container orchestration (e.g. Docker, ECS)
- Cloud-based services (e.g. AWS, GCP)
- Infrastructure-as-a-code tools (CloudFormation, Terraform)
- CI/CD Pipelines (Jenkins)
- Logging, Monitoring, and Alerting tools (Prometheus, ELK)
- Scripting experience
- Experience solving problems and resolving outages in a large scale production environment
- Event Sourcing
- Staged Event-Driven Architecture (SEDA)
- Domain-Driven Design (DDD)
Joining the (lovely!) KOHO Team
We invest time and resources into making sure KOHO is as good as the people we hire. Our culture is one of collaboration, creativity, and diverse perspective. Here are some of the reasons we attract the best people:
• Balance Your Life - Unlimited PTO, generous vacation, and a lifestyle spending account
• Level Up - Access to an onsite certified performance coach
• Reach Your Goals - Salary assessments twice a year, annual training allowance
• The KOHO Culture - We have won 5 "Great Place to Work ®" awards since 2019
The Fine Print
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and uniqueness at our company.
KOHO is trusted with highly sensitive information. Upon joining the team, you may be asked to undergo security screening including a criminal record check.
Your application has been successfully submitted.