Toronto, ON, Canada
KOHO is a quickly scaling FinTech company backed by leading investors and advisors from around the world. We started KOHO because we believe in doing two things:
Democratizing access to the best financial products and giving everyone a great financial foundation.
Since our journey began 5 years ago, we’ve raised more the $60M, grown the KOHO Collective to over 100 employees and created accounts for more than 250,000 Canadians.
About the Role
We’re looking for a Project Manager to join our Operations team. Reporting into the Director of Operations, you’ll be a key player in providing project planning and management for initiatives that span across the Engineering, Product, Partnerships, B2B, Risk, Finance and Marketing teams at KOHO. We’re looking for someone who brings both Project Management and a high level of technical expertise to communicate effectively with non-technical and technical audiences. This role is for you if you’re excited to be part of a fast-paced company that is changing the face of banking in Canada.
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to intake, scope, kick-off, plan and manage the delivery of new product and feature launches
- Ensure that projects are completed to a high standard, delivered on time
- Predict challenges and seek to proactively head-off obstacles
- Work with stakeholders to determine tradeoffs and set priority level
- Manage vendor relationships
- Initiate and implement enhancements to KOHO’s project management processes
Desired Skills & Experience
- 2-5 years in a similar role
- Highly organized & detail oriented
- Strong, proactive communication
- Figure-it-out, get-it-done, positive attitude
- Ability to manage internal and external stakeholders to achieve outcomes
- Understanding of Project Management processes, strategies and methods
- Degree in engineering, Project Management or related technical field required
- Familiarity with banking/finance industry, especially cards products, highly desirable
- Professional Project Management Certification
- Startup experience
Joining the (lovely!) KOHO Team
We invest time and resources into making sure KOHO is as good as the people we hire. Our culture is one of collaboration, creativity, and diverse perspective. Here are some of the reasons we attract the best people:
• Balance Your Life - Unlimited PTO, generous vacation, and a lifestyle spending account
• Level Up - Access to an onsite certified performance coach
• Reach Your Goals - Salary assessments twice a year, annual training allowance
• The KOHO Culture - We have won 5 "Great Place to Work ®" awards since 2019
The Fine Print
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and uniqueness at our company.
KOHO is trusted with highly sensitive information. Upon joining the team, you may be asked to undergo security screening including a criminal record check.
Your application has been successfully submitted.