This job is no longer accepting applications.
KOHO is a quickly scaling FinTech company backed by leading investors and advisors from around the world. We started KOHO because we believe in doing two things:
Democratizing access to the best financial products and giving everyone a great financial foundation.
Since our journey began 5 years ago, we’ve raised more the $60M, grown the KOHO Collective to over 100 employees and created accounts for more than 250,000 Canadians.
About the Role
As a Solution Architect for B2B at KOHO, you play a key role in supporting external partners to architect and design integration solutions. The results of your work will directly impact the partner experience and contribute to growth for both KOHO and our partners. This is a dynamic role in which you will be able to leverage your exceptional customer-facing experience to oversee multiple strategic integration projects.
You know how to ask the right questions to understand technical and business requirements, build and/or adapt a solution, plan and drive it to success. You are looking for a fun and dynamic environment where you can deliver exceptional experiences and solutions for our partners.
- Practice the KOHO Values
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication
- Design, prototype, POC, document and present technical solutions for customer use cases
- Create or contribute to an integrated plan that details scope, activities, requirements, resources, dependencies, and risks
- Work with internal and external technical/business teams, communicating on a daily basis to clarify or document new requirements
- Lead technically-oriented customer conversations
- Clearly communicate highly technical concepts to a variety of audiences, including executive-level technical decision-makers
Desired Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of experience within an IT environment
- Experience managing technology integration projects with tight timelines
- Competence in one or more programming languages
- Industry solution design and architecture experience
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, including the ability to meeting a business requirement with a technical solution
- Strong solution scoping abilities
- A familiarity with card schemes, payments, and banking/finance
- Understanding of modern architectural patterns such as containerization, microservices, API gateways, etc.
- High energy, enthusiasm, and positivity!
- Amazon AWS
- Event Sourcing
- Software Development Life Cycle
- Domain-Driven Design (DDD)
- Core banking architecture
Joining the (lovely!) KOHO Team
We invest time and resources into making sure KOHO is as good as the people we hire. Our culture is one of collaboration, creativity, and diverse perspective. Here are some of the reasons we attract the best people:
• Balance Your Life - Unlimited PTO, generous vacation, and a lifestyle spending account
• Level Up - Access to an onsite certified performance coach
• Reach Your Goals - Salary assessments twice a year, annual training allowance
• The KOHO Culture - We have won 5 "Great Place to Work ®" awards since 2019
The Fine Print
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and uniqueness at our company.
KOHO is trusted with highly sensitive information. Upon joining the team, you may be asked to undergo security screening including a criminal record check.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
A smart spending account that’s changing the way Canadians save money. Load money, earn cash back, build savings, and repeat 🇨🇦