This job is no longer accepting applications.
KOHO is a quickly scaling FinTech company backed by leading investors and advisors from around the world. We started KOHO because we believe in doing two things:
Democratizing access to the best financial products and giving everyone a great financial foundation.
Since our journey began 5 years ago, we’ve raised more the $60M, grown the KOHO Collective to over 100 employees and created accounts for more than 250,000 Canadians.
About the Role
The B2B Implementation Lead at KOHO is the “CEO” of a program partnership. As the client-facing leader for one or more B2B programs, you successfully shepherd partners through the implementation process to bring their banking solution to market. You are the main point of contact for both external partners and internal stakeholders and you own the successful delivery of our large B2B programs.
You are passionate about working with external clients to help them achieve their business objectives and create a great partner experience in the process. You know how to bridge technical and non-technical conversations to find the right solutions. You are energized by the opportunity to help grow an important part of KOHO’s business.
- Use your deep understanding of KOHO’s banking platform capabilities to provide consultative support to partners
- Develop a detailed understanding of the partner’s organization and business goals to ensure alignment with KOHO’s objectives and capabilities
- Work closely with our B2B Solution Architect and B2B Operations Project Manager to ensure all KOHO teams are successfully tracking toward deliverables
- Act as the main point of contact for external partners on all implementation tasks and as main point of contact for internal stakeholders across functions and departments
- Manage scope definition, and develop and own project timelines and responsibilities, keeping both the KOHO and partner teams on track
- Conduct regular project meetings and communicate project status to both partners and internal teams, including KOHO leadership
- Manage issues, risks, and escalations in a proactive manner, identifying risk mitigation strategies and solutions to obstacles
- Build strong relationships and manage stakeholders, both internally and externally
- Successfully transition clients from implementation to go-live/steady state
- Identify opportunities for partner program extension based on KOHO’s B2C roadmap and work with our Product and Engineering teams to determine requirements
Desired Skills & Experience
- 3+ years experience leading medium to large-scale, cross-functional projects with tight timelines and multiple deliverables, ideally in Partnerships or Project Management within banking or FinTech
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Ability to collaborate and build strong relationships with clients, at operational and leadership levels
- Very strong organization, time management, and prioritization skills, especially in the face of uncertainty and tight timelines
- Passion for client success
- Figure it out, get it done, positive attitude
- Experience managing SaaS implementations
- A familiarity with card products and payments
- Startup experience
Joining the (lovely!) KOHO Team
We invest time and resources into making sure KOHO is as good as the people we hire. Our culture is one of collaboration, creativity, and diverse perspective. Here are some of the reasons we attract the best people:
• Balance Your Life - Unlimited PTO, generous vacation, and a lifestyle spending account
• Level Up - Access to an onsite certified performance coach
• Reach Your Goals - Salary assessments twice a year, annual training allowance
• The KOHO Culture - We have won 5 "Great Place to Work ®" awards since 2019
The Fine Print
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and uniqueness at our company.
KOHO is trusted with highly sensitive information. Upon joining the team, you may be asked to undergo security screening including a criminal record check.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
A smart spending account that’s changing the way Canadians save money. Load money, earn cash back, build savings, and repeat 🇨🇦