Project Manager - Implementation
Toronto, ON, Canada Remote
As an Implementation Project Manager, you are responsible for managing and engaging our portfolio of clients to facilitate an efficient product implementation and onboarding process.
Your main objective is to proactively and strategically manage new customer implementations – discovering and documenting customer’s requirements, creating end-to-end project plans, facilitating the execution of deliverables, coordinating with internal departments to fulfill client needs, and tracking against plan. It is vital to have strong customer facing communication skills and an ability to derive the correct solutions to meet a customer’s needs.
Ultimately, you must display a deep understanding of your clients’ health benefits, plan design, and business goals and League’s product to create an inspiring and educational onboarding.
In this role, you will:
- Act as a strategic and trustworthy partner between your client and League during the onboarding process
- Demonstrate core problem solving skills to deliver a successful implementation and onboarding in spite of some uncertainty
- Project manage the implementation of League’s platform and services for clients in an efficient, scalable, and high quality manner
- Train clients on functionality of the League platform and HR admin portal (website), including associated business processes
- Demonstrate strong presentation skills, demonstrating capabilities to adapt to client’s style and culture
- Communicate clearly and regularly between Sales, Product, Customer Success, Customer Care, and other necessary teams to ensure clarity on customer requirements; act as the one point of contact communicating changes and updates to the necessary teams
- Demonstrate the ability to motivate and guide internal teams to deliver according to plan, including but not limited to: Marketing and Communication teams in regards to member communications, launch decks, and welcome packages. Operations teams for discovery meetings, configuration, payroll, and integrations. Product team for special product considerations required to meet client expectations.
- Proactively reach out to clients & decision makers to manage expectations and drive excitement
- Capture ongoing and post-onboarding customer feedback to contribute to Implementation Team’s ongoing process enhancements
- Confidently present and answer basic health and benefits coverage questions, leaning on League internal subject matter experts for more complex matters
- Foster referenceable clients who are openly willing to speak about their onboarding experience
- Minimum 5 years in a high-performance account management / implementation capacity
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Experience with Group Benefits consulting/administration is preferred
- Experience with Salesforce is preferred
- Completed or working towards the completion of the PMP certification
We believe that diverse teams perform better, and that fostering an inclusive work environment is a key part of growing a successful team. We welcome people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to working with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process.
Your application has been successfully submitted.