Senior Program Manager - Strategy
Toronto, ON, Canada
As a Senior Program Manager, you are responsible for developing business strategies to drive operational excellence across our teams. You will proactively and strategically manage complex projects by creating end-to-end project plans, facilitating the execution of deliverables, coordinating with internal departments to fulfill client needs, and tracking against plan. It is vital to have strong customer facing communication skills and an ability to derive the correct solutions to meet a customer’s needs.
In this role, you will:
- Work cross-functionally to launch and lead projects related to new product offerings, complex solutions for employers, and corporate development
- Manage the development and documentation of business processes to support delivery of key projects
- Partner with client stakeholders to assess progress and drive key deliverables
- Support League’s ongoing strategic planning process including competitive analysis, financial analysis, and preparing for quarterly leadership team meetings
- Be a creative problem-solver; you have an organized, analytical mind and can overcome challenges, in a thoughtful and meaningful way
- Be a committed team player; you understand that in order to build something special, we need to make each other better
- Be an advocate; you have passion for League’s mission to drive innovation and transform healthcare
- 5-7 years work experience with both consulting and technology experience
- Experience delivering / managing the strategy and operations for engaging consumer applications
- Experience working on large projects with complex cross-functional work streams
- Excellent project management skills
- Product management experience a bonus
- Consumer health experience a bonus
We believe that diverse teams perform better, and that fostering an inclusive work environment is a key part of growing a successful team. We welcome people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to working with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process.
Your application has been successfully submitted.