Toronto, ON, Canada Remote
As a Talent Manager, your role will be to actively source and qualify candidates while partnering with various functional leaders throughout League. You will continuously evolve our Talent strategy and drive new hiring practices, related but not limited to, diversity and inclusion, employee experience, scaling a high-growth company, and building culture.
In this role you will:
- Build a pipeline of top local and passive talent through active outreach, researching, sourcing and networking.
- Effectively manage a high volume of roles and candidates throughout the full recruiting cycle, with minimal direction.
- Lead the search for roles in technology, health, sales and operations.
- Work strategically with Hiring Managers to make decisions, evaluate talent and autonomously problem-solve candidate scenarios as they come up.
- Contact and engage candidates, manage their experience throughout the process and be obsessive about a fantastic candidate experience.
- Qualify candidates for technical compatibility and alignment to our mission.
- Manage and drive full recruitment process including interview, feedback and offer process.
- Represent the company with integrity and professionalism.
- Manage multiple candidate channels including agencies, advertising and other recruiting campaigns.
- Stay abreast of relevant news in the tech startup space.
What we hope to see in your profile:
- 5+ years plus in a Talent Acquisition role.
- Bachelor degree (or equivalent).
- 360-degree experience throughout the recruiting cycle.
- In-house and agency side recruiting experience.
- Experience recruiting for a variety of roles in technology, health, sales and operations.
- Keen interest in helping to build diverse teams and talent pools.
We believe that diverse teams perform better, and that fostering an inclusive work environment is a key part of growing a successful team. We welcome people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to working with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process.
Your application has been successfully submitted.