Small Enterprise - Account Executive
This job is no longer accepting applications.
League is the leading digital benefits platform for the modern workforce, turning benefits into a competitive advantage for employers, while managing costs and empowering employees to take control of their health with a category-defining Health Benefits Experience - The League HBX. League's cloud-based infrastructure connects forward-thinking businesses and their employees with health insurance, flexible spending accounts, health content, curated health journeys and on-demand, live health support. League unlocks employee benefits to give everyone the power to act every day and live longer, healthier lives.
We’re looking for smart, ambitious, passionate people to help us empower people all over North America to own their holistic health. If you believe in making an impact within a workplace that’s fun, challenging, diverse & offers room to grow, we’d love to have you aboard our rocket ship.
As part of our go to market team, you will be an integral member of our team during hyper-growth mode. This role is based out of your home office. As a Small Enterprise Account Executive, you will be responsible for driving sales of our League products, including Group Benefits, Health Spending Accounts, Wellness Accounts, and Corporate Wellness offerings, across Canada and the US.
You will target senior decision makers at forward-thinking small businesses to help them advance their corporate health and wellness offering. Your mission is to help our clients’ employees lives happier, healthier lives everyday.
Who will be successful in this role?
- Someone who loves to win and hustles to ensure success; who thrives in a fast-paced environment, and doesn't fade under pressure
- A strategic thinker and problem-solver who can overcome challenges, on-the-fly, in a thoughtful and meaningful way
- A team player who understands that sales is a team sport and, in order to build something special, we need to make each other better
- A person of high integrity; who gets things done while also doing it the right way with a customer-first attitude
- A life-long learner who prioritizes learning and development and wants to get better everyday
- An advocate with a passion for health, wellness and driving innovation
What we are hoping to see in your background:
- 3+ years B2B experience selling complex SaaS solutions or Service in the Benefits or Health and Wellness industries
- A track record of exceeding Quota and MBO’s in a start-up, Series A/B environment
- A hunter with an entrepreneurial mindset to managing their business
- The ability to solve complex business problems and evangelize a solution to C-Level executives Experience using Salesforce or another CRM
We believe that diverse teams perform better, and that fostering an inclusive work environment is a key part of growing a successful team. We welcome people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to working with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The health benefits experience platform for the world's most forward-thinking organizations.