This job is no longer accepting applications.
BlueDot continues to grow! We are looking for an experienced Account Executive with at least 5 years of in B2B, B2G and/or enterprise sales.
In this role you will be responsible for generating, nurturing and closing your own leads as well as converting leads provided by our outbound BDR team. You understand how to navigate complex sales cycles and leverage relationships with senior stakeholders in order to identify critical needs and address them with BlueDot’s solutions.
*Please note, this position is available in Canada exclusively. We are not able to pursue US or other international candidates for our positions at this time. Just as we at BlueDot value our team, we value our candidates and truly appreciate your interest. Wishing you all the very best in your pursuits!
Who we are:
BlueDot is a digital health company that protects people around the world from infectious diseases using human and artificial intelligence. We’ve combined our medical and public health expertise with advanced data analytics to build solutions that track, contextualize, and anticipate infectious disease risks. Our global early warning system combines more than 100 datasets with proprietary algorithms to deliver critical insights on the spread of infectious diseases. Our team understands the complexity of the challenge in front of us – and that the urgency to solve the problem has never been greater.
BlueDot’s culture as described by our people is the openness, creativity, respect, intelligence and kindness we share with each other. We are hard workers, motivated by a common purpose, and excited to collaborate with a team who come from diverse backgrounds and schools of thought.
We are a Certified B Corp, which means we meet rigorous standards of social and environmental performance, accountability, and transparency. We have also been recognized as a Best Place to Work for Women, and a top 25 Best Workplace in the country!
Our shared values:
Our values are not just words on a wall, they are our compass, they are what guide us - in our work, in the decisions we make and in how we treat each other:
- Driven by Purpose - We are united by a purpose that is bigger than ourselves. We are on a mission to create a healthier, safer and more prosperous world.
- Do No Harm - Dealing with lives, we must be intentional, diligent, and precise.
- Think Without Borders - When we free our minds from conventional thinking, impossible challenges become possible.
- Strength in Diversity - We’re better at solving complex problems when we draw from our diverse backgrounds and experiences. We are composed of an intentionally eclectic collective of people with varying expertise united in a singular desire to outsmart infectious disease, every voice is heard and valued.
- Success from Happiness - We believe that happiness is an essential ingredient for success.
What you will do in more detail:
- Achieve defined sales targets
- Acquire keystone clients in the public health sector and private sector market
- Build and a maintain a strong sales pipeline
- Convert assigned inbound and outbound leads
- Collaborate with Client Success team to identify and convert net new sales opportunities within existing accounts
- Achieve scalable sales process
- Develop, present and implement a 90-day plan – this will be maintained on an ongoing basis
- Develop a clear understanding of the buying process and key stakeholders within target accounts within territories
- Execute on GTM strategy in assigned territory and deliver on key company and individual OKRs
- Document and share feedback with respective teams regarding product strengths and weaknesses to enhance product development and roadmap
- Build Senior and C-level relationships
- Establish contact, nurture and develop relationships with senior leaders and executives within target accounts
- Plan at least 3 road show trips (either in person when able to do so or virtually) whereby BlueDot Senior leaders meet with key leaders at target accounts to advance business development discussions
- Develop deep subject matter expertise within key verticals to enhance BlueDot’s thought leadership brand and recognition
What you have done to get here:
- You have a passion for wanting to help make the world healthier, safer, and more prosperous
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in business administration, or other relevant discipline, or an acceptable combination of education and experience
- 5+ years of direct work experience in an account management role
- Exceptional presentation, negotiation, listening and communication skills are required.
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with all company stakeholders
- Amazing organizational and time management abilities
- Keen attention to every little tiny detail
- Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Resourceful and flexible
- Strong knowledge of office procedures and practices
- Ability to travel (when we are able to do so)
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
- High level of integrity and work ethic
What we offer our team:
- Meaningful work that truly has purpose
- As a smaller, agile team, we offer roles with impact
- Your contributions are integral, your voice will be heard
- A competitive comprehensive compensation package
- Outstanding health, vision and dental benefits
- Generous vacation and other PTO
We are currently working remotely due to COVID-19 but when we are back we offer:
- Fresh fruit and healthy office snacks
- Downtown office with beautiful lake views, minutes from Union station
Together let’s create a healthier, safer, and more prosperous world.
For more information, visit us at: http://bluedot.global
BlueDot is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a diverse, inclusive and accessible workplace for all. All qualified applicants will receive fair consideration without regard to race, religion, citizenship, colour, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, marital status, disability, or other protected characteristics.
BlueDot is committed to fair and accessible employment practices. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please let us know how we can best meet your needs and advise us of any accommodations required to ensure fair and equitable access throughout the recruitment and selection process.
We thank and appreciate all applicants for their interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
BlueDot empowers responses to infectious disease risk using human and artificial intelligence.