Montreal, QC, Canada
Dialogue is a pioneering telemedicine company, dedicated exclusively to the world’s leading organizations. We elevate expectations and experiences through standard-setting healthcare practice, security, and utilization.
Our innovative, in-house technology improves the efficiency of the consultation to allow for more meaningful time with our expert, multi-disciplinary team. We call this: Humanized Healthcare™. Thanks to the largest and most experienced team of healthcare professionals in Canada, we offer true continuity of care as patients can talk to the same healthcare professional. Follow-ups help ensure our members are on the mend and have taken the next steps required. We help connect with local specialists or resources, as well as a broad range of services.
Our results-based approach ensures long-lasting health outcomes for organizations and their members.
We are proud to deliver much needed care to millions of Canadians through thousands of organizations.
We raised over $100M from top investors suchs as CDPQ, Sun Life, Portag3, White Star Capital, Holtzbrinck Ventures, Diagram, Walter Ventures, First Ascent Ventures, and National Bank of Canada.
The mission of the Director of Finance is to oversee most of the daily financial activities while supporting the executive team on strategic initiatives such as M&A.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Timely and accurate monthly reporting to enable business decisions, anticipate and proactively address business and financial challenges
- Implementing financial systems and processes to allow the company to scale seamlessly
- Developing and maintaining a new financial model for the company in preparation for the next round of financing
- Instilling a sense of financial discipline across the organization and empowering your peers
- Leading and coaching a team of high-performing and talented financial professionals
- Understanding all stakeholder requirements and expectations and keeping apprised of regulatory and reporting requirements in all jurisdictions
- Lead the Company’s corporate development, by identifying and evaluating potential acquisition targets
What we're looking for:
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Accounting or Finance with CPA designation
- 8+ years of relevant experience including a strong accounting background; financial modelling skills is an asset
- 3-5 years of experience in the area of corporate development and mergers and acquisitions
- Demonstrated ability to empower, coach and mentor teams
- Experience in investment banking, corporate development, and publicly-traded company is a plus
- Perfectly bilingual (French & English)
What we can offer:
- An opportunity to be part of a team of hard-working, ambitious and caring individuals who will help you learn and grow; with a mission to bring down barriers to great healthcare for millions of people
- Competitive compensation including stock options for full-time employees including top-tier benefits for you and your family paid by us, four (4) weeks vacation, and unlimited access to Dialogue, among other perks
Dialogue welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities and accommodations are available on request at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your application has been successfully submitted.