IT Operations & Security Analyst
Montreal, QC, Canada
Dialogue is a pioneering telemedicine company, dedicated exclusively to the world’s leading organizations. We elevate expectations and experiences through standard-setting healthcare practice, security, and utilization.
Our innovative, in-house technology improves the efficiency of the consultation to allow for more meaningful time with our expert, multi-disciplinary team. We call this: Humanized Healthcare™. Thanks to the largest and most experienced team of healthcare professionals in Canada, we offer true continuity of care as patients can talk to the same healthcare professional. Follow-ups help ensure our members are on the mend and have taken the next steps required. We help connect with local specialists or resources, as well as a broad range of services.
Our results-based approach ensures long-lasting health outcomes for organizations and their members.
We are proud to deliver much-needed care to millions of Canadians through thousands of organizations.
We raised over $100M from top investors such as CDPQ, Sun Life, Portag3, White Star Capital, Holtzbrinck Ventures, Diagram, Walter Ventures, First Ascent Ventures, and National Bank of Canada.
As an IT Operations and Security Analyst you will play a key role in both the IT Operations and the Cyber Security functions at Dialogue
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Evaluation of devices all the way to hardening systems
- Setup, maintenance, securing, and deploying of IT lifecycle
- Analyzing existing security systems and processes and making recommendations for changes or improvements
- Assisting in the development and implementation of improvements to internal systems
- Monitor the systems and provide early warning of abnormalities or problems
- Participate in the assessment, response and mitigation of security events
- Prepare reports and action plans in the event that a security breach does occur
- Organize and conduct tests and “ethical hacks” of the existing security architecture
- Provide input to supervision on all areas of Information Security
- Contribute to the development/delivery of awareness training and general Information Security education.
- Upgrade systems regularly to remain competitive in the field of security
- Communicate the status of internal systems and keep users informed of downtime or changes to systems
- Keep technical knowledge current through continuing education
- Review or assist other teams in the review of new and updated systems/applications to ensure that security is configured properly
- Will have access/handle confidentiality issues, requiring a high level of trust and integrity.
Due to the dynamic nature of this role You will be required to provide a blend of high level advice and hands-on support
What we're looking for:
- 2-3 years experience in an IT or Security role or relevant experience
- Post secondary diploma or degree or equivalent in a related field
- Strong communication skills
- Demonstrated ability working across teams and departments to implement initiatives
What we can offer:
- An opportunity to be part of a team of hard-working, ambitious and caring individuals who will help you learn and grow; with a mission to bring down barriers to great healthcare for millions of people
- Competitive compensation including top-tier benefits for you and your family paid by us, stock options, four (4) weeks vacation, and unlimited access to Dialogue, among other perks
Dialogue welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities and accommodations are available on request at email@example.com.
Your application has been successfully submitted.