Enterprise Account Executive
Montreal, QC, Canada
Dialogue is looking for a Montreal-based Enterprise Account Executive to join our team. While the title makes it sound like a run-of-the-mill sales job, we assure you that it's not. Let us explain.
In this role, you will be a key contributor as we continue to win clients in the fast-maturing virtual healthcare space. If you're not familiar with the virtual healthcare space, it has matured tremendously over the last couple of years, and is now considered to be one of, if not THE employee benefit that Canadian companies are talking about and investing in. Right now, less than ~10% of employers are offering this type of benefit to their employees, but the vast majority (particularly in the Enterprise segment) plan on offering it in the near future, so there is a big opportunity here.
In this role, you will be responsible for enterprise accounts (companies with more than 1000 employees) who are headquartered in the province of Quebec, which means you’ll be selling Dialogue to the who’s who of large Canadian companies. Interested?
What we're looking for:
- An incredibly positive attitude: this is a prerequisite. We all have good days and less good days, but overall, if you’re not considered to be a positive person (ask a few friends/colleagues if you’re unsure), then this is probably not the role (or company) for you.
- Unmatched executive presence: remember, you’re selling to the biggest companies in Canada in a highly competitive space, where your presence, passion, and professionalism will be big differentiators.
- A mission-oriented mindset: we are selling a service that removes barriers to accessing quality physical and mental healthcare, and positively impacts the health, wellness, and well-being of hundreds of thousands of Canadians. Seriously. If you got excited at the prospect of being a driving force in turning the aforementioned hundreds of thousands into millions of Canadians, you’re in the right place. Want to read why our VP Sales, Zack Brown, joined Dialogue? Check it out here.
- Ambition: there is a really big opportunity ahead of the person that takes this role, and we need someone who is ready, willing, and eager to step up and help to take Dialogue to the next level.
- Experience with strategic selling in a complex environment: this criteria is a bit of a mouthful, but basically, we need someone to be at home navigating large organizations, building relationships, and swimming through some of the challenges that come with selling a service that may be new to some. Remember, we’re not selling something like a CRM (something every Enterprise company already has). At this stage of the game, Dialogue (and virtual healthcare as a whole) requires evangelical selling, to some extent, coupled with all of the attributes listed above. If you can combine what’s outlined above, you (and we!) will be unstoppable.
What we can offer:
- An opportunity to be part of a team of hard-working, ambitious and caring individuals who will help you learn and grow; with a mission to bring down barriers to great healthcare for millions of people
- Competitive compensation for full-time employees including top-tier benefits for you and your family paid by us, four (4) weeks vacation, and unlimited access to Dialogue, among other perks
Dialogue welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities and accommodations are available on request at email@example.com.
Your application has been successfully submitted.