Client Relationship Executive
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Dialogue is a pioneering telemedicine company, dedicated exclusively to the world’s leading organizations. We elevate expectations and experiences through standard-setting healthcare practice, security, and utilization.
Our innovative, in-house technology improves the efficiency of the consultation to allow for more meaningful time with our expert, multi-disciplinary team. We call this: Humanized Healthcare™. Thanks to the largest and most experienced team of healthcare professionals in Canada, we offer true continuity of care as patients can talk to the same healthcare professional. Follow-ups help ensure our members are on the mend and have taken the next steps required. We help connect with local specialists or resources, as well as a broad range of services.
Our results-based approach ensures long-lasting health outcomes for organizations and their members.
We are proud to deliver much-needed care to millions of Canadians through thousands of organizations. We raised over $100M from top investors such as CDPQ, Sun Life, Portag3, White Star Capital, Holtzbrinck Ventures, Diagram, Walter Ventures, First Ascent Ventures, and National Bank of Canada.
Reporting to our Senior Manager, Customer Success, we're looking for a Client Relationship Executive with a passion for delighting clients to be part of our Customer Success team and drive opportunities that support Dialogue’s growth objectives.
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Developing and maintaining important relationships with our beloved clients including engaging, reporting and ensuring long-term engagement with Dialogue through industry-leading client satisfaction
- Following an account management process and owning the up-sell, cross-sell opportunities including managing an active pipeline, achieving ambitious sales targets, and recording all activities in our CRM
- Creating material to review performance and proposing action plans to ensure our clients meet their engagement objectives and beyond incl. impacting the Customer Success communication strategy
- Contributing to identifying areas of opportunity for improvement within our department and optimizing our account management practices to allow for swift scalability
- Working closely with our internal teams to represent the voice of our customers and making their feedback as impactful as possible to influence the evolution of our products and processes
- Being involved in finalist presentations when needed and presenting Dialogue's Customer Success structure and vision to executives at prospective customers
What we're looking for:
- 3-5+ years of experience in B2B sales and account management consistently surpassing quotas
- Track record of performance and success (i.e. experience in top-tier company., steep progression, community involvement, history of exceeding objectives, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to build positive relationships with key stakeholders and act as a trusted advisor
- Exceptional communication skills spoken and written (French & English) combined with executive presence
- Solid work ethic and proven time-management and prioritization capacity to deliver results and meet deadlines
- Experience managing and selling to HR, Operations and/or Finance departments is required
- Experience with Salesforce or within the insurance industry is a strong asset
What we can offer:
- An opportunity to be part of a team of hard-working, ambitious and caring individuals who will help you learn and grow; with a mission to bring down barriers to great healthcare for millions of people
- Competitive compensation for full-time employees including top-tier benefits for you and your family paid by us, four (4) weeks vacation, and unlimited access to Dialogue, among other perks
- A newly designed office in the heart of Old Montreal filled with snacks
Dialogue welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities and accommodations are available on request at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Virtual Care Platform for your employees to consult with healthcare professionals. The best part of your company's health plan