Manager, Revenue Operations
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Dialogue is a pioneering telemedicine company, dedicated exclusively to the world’s leading organizations. We elevate expectations and experiences through standard-setting healthcare practice, security, and utilization.
Our innovative, in-house technology improves the efficiency of the consultation to allow for more meaningful time with our expert, multi-disciplinary team. We call this: Humanized Healthcare™. Thanks to the largest and most experienced team of healthcare professionals in Canada, we offer true continuity of care as patients can talk to the same healthcare professional. Follow-ups help ensure our members are on the mend and have taken the next steps required. We help connect with local specialists or resources, as well as a broad range of services.
Our results-based approach ensures long-lasting health outcomes for organizations and their members.
We are proud to deliver much-needed care to millions of Canadians through thousands of organizations. We raised over $100M from top investors such as CDPQ, Sun Life, Portag3, White Star Capital, Holtzbrinck Ventures, Diagram, Walter Ventures, First Ascent Ventures, and National Bank of Canada.
Reporting to our Chief Revenue Officer, Rob Sutherland, the mission of the Manager, Revenue Operations is to deliver strategies to drive efficiency and success of our Go-To-Market (GTM) teams. You'll act as a thought partner to the leadership team and will be responsible for conducting complex analysis to enable sound decision making.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Connecting Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success, and Strategic Partnerships operations across the customer lifecycle to drive efficiency and keep all teams accountable to our revenue targets
- Driving revenue through the best use of the sales and marketing products including owning the stack to maximize ROI, and ensuring one, unified version of the truth
- Owning the reporting of the operational metrics (i.e. ARR, ACV, churn, etc.) that support the business operations including monitoring and validating its accuracy and owning the board-level reporting
- Consulting on the assignment of sales objectives to team members and coordinating the activities related to assigned company-wide objectives to ensure successful completion by the GTM teams
- Leading the organization's sales enablement such as on-boarding and ongoing development and training
- Providing input to the senior leadership team in the development and administration of pricing strategies and compensation structures (incentives programs)
What we're looking for:
- 5+ years of experience as a revenue operations lead in a SaaS organization
- Track record of performance and success (i.e. experience in top-tier company., steep progression, community involvement, history of exceeding objectives, etc.
- Exceptional communication, analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- Experience in designing business process flows, business process modeling, case tools, requirements gathering and prioritization, business analyses, gap analysis and organizational change management
- Proficient in sales and marketing technologies such as Salesforce, Hubspot, Intercom & Tableau
What we can offer:
- An opportunity to be part of a team of hard-working, ambitious and caring individuals who will help you learn and grow; with a mission to bring down barriers to great healthcare for millions of people
- Competitive compensation for full-time employees including top-tier benefits for you and your family paid by us, four (4) weeks vacation, and unlimited access to Dialogue, among other perks
- A newly designed office in the heart of Old Montreal filled with snacks
Dialogue welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities and accommodations are available on request at email@example.com.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Virtual Care Platform for your employees to consult with healthcare professionals. The best part of your company's health plan