Intermediate Product Designer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
As a Product Designer at Symend, you’ll partner closely with cross-functional teams to shape our digital platform that transforms people’s lives. You’ll draw on all aspects of your design skills as you shift between product design, research, interaction design, and visual design projects. You’ll enjoy balanced, independent work while collaborating on a larger team. You’ll elevate product quality by giving and receiving feedback as you iterate towards the best-fit solution and you are prepared to support your design decisions with evidence.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Collaborate with designers, product managers, engineers, and internal stakeholders to uncover insights and define simple solutions to complex problems.
- Present designs and concepts to cross-functional teams with confidence and clarity – prepared to articulate the “why” of design decisions and supporting them with evidence.
- Convince, disagree confidently, take and give straightforward criticism.
- Balance self-directed independent work with leading remote collaboration.
- Advance our design practices alongside your team members through continued investment in design standards, documentation, and processes.
- Execute in a fast-paced, agile environment with ambiguity while ensuring an intentional and considered user experience across our products.
- Elevate product quality by taking ownership of your work and being responsible for every detail, at every step.
- 5+ years experience in a UX or Product Design role; preferably with products that have been released to market.
- Experience designing for web applications, mobile apps, and SaaS.
Key competencies and skills:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Broad understanding of end-to-end design and the many skills that fit under the title of Product Designer, including interaction design, visual design, writing, and front-end development.
- Positive attitude, curiosity, and creativity with a passion for design excellence.
- Enthusiasm and experience collaborating in an agile development environment.
- Proven skills with industry-standard design tools and software like Sketch, Abstract, and Principle.
Symend is transforming the debt recovery industry by treating individuals with empathy and dignity at the time when they need it most. Combining behavioral science with advanced AI, data, and analytics capabilities, Symend’s customer engagement platform enables service providers and financial institutions to develop positive, individualized treatment programs for their at-risk customers. By approaching past-due customers with both evidence-based insight and compassion, Symend’s clients experience higher cure rates and reduced costs while building long-term relationships with customers and lifelong value for their companies and brands. Symend: The science of engagement.™
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Symend is scientifically transforming the debt recovery industry by combining behavioral science with advanced analytics to treat individuals with emp...