Talent Acquisition Coordinator
This job is no longer accepting applications.
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator will provide proactive support to a dynamic, high-volume talent acquisition team. The Talent Acquisition Coordinator is innovative and process-oriented and will become the go-to resource for creating efficiencies with recruitment processes and candidate experience.
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator is highly motivated, and dedicated to producing timely results, and awesome written content. Under the supervision of the Director, Talent Acquisition, you will assist with current recruiting tasks.
What you will be doing:
- Coordinate the end to end interview process. You will schedule phone/Zoom screens, technical tests, onsite interviews and wrap-ups with the recruitment teams
- Partner closely with Talent Acquisition Specialists to determine job specifications, qualifications and skills profiles
- Write and maintain job descriptions and job ads and liaise with hiring managers to get final approval
- Post open roles within Lever
- Perform detailed and well written Reference Checks as requested
- Build and send offer letters within Lever for Canadian and US candidates as required
- Enhance candidate experience by sending candidate regrets to unsuccessful candidates
- Maintain candidate applicant tracking system (Lever) to ensure information is up-to-date and manage recruiting reports
- Book candidate travel and lodging. Manage candidate reimbursements and work closely with Finance to follow up on these matters
- Communicate professionally and maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times, both internally and externally, with our candidates
- Assist the Talent Acquisition team deliver a stellar candidate experience
- Handle projects as needed including planning and execution of internal and external recruiting events and ordering swag
- Perform administrative tasks as requested by Talent Acquisition team members
What you need:
- Bachelor’s Degree or applicable work experience
- Passion for supporting people
- Ability to multitask, set priorities, and meet multiple deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work effectively on a team and independently
- Excellent oral and written communication, project management, and organizational skills
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Expertise using MS Suite of products including MS Word & Excel
- Understanding of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), especially Lever, would be considered an asset
- Confidentiality in handling sensitive confidential information
- Comfortable working in an open office environment
- Comfortable with the fact that you may be requested to work overtime and weekends for special program events or critical delivery dates
- We could tell you all about our competitive compensation, flexible work environment, beer Fridays, and awesome team events, but working at Symend is so much more than that.
- Working at Symend means being part of a driven and collaborative team that values trust, accountability and continuous learning. We work hard, but always make time for fun!
- You get the chance to do work that matters on a product that truly changes lives
- You get unique opportunities to serve leading global businesses including Tier-1 telecom providers, major utility companies and Fortune 500 financial institutions
- You get to make history as we disrupt the debt recovery industry for the good and change the way companies engage with their clients
Ready to do something big?
Send us your resume and tell us why you’d be a fit for Symend.
Symend is transforming the debt recovery industry by treating individuals with empathy and dignity at the time when they need it most. Combining behavioral science with advanced AI, data, and analytics capabilities, Symend’s customer engagement platform enables service providers and financial institutions to develop positive, individualized treatment programs for their at-risk customers. By approaching past-due customers with both evidence-based insight and compassion, Symend’s clients experience higher cure rates and reduced costs while building long-term relationships with customers and lifelong value for their companies and brands. Symend: The science of engagement.™
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Symend is scientifically transforming the debt recovery industry by combining behavioral science with advanced analytics to treat individuals with emp...