This job is no longer accepting applications.
Are you looking for an opportunity to apply your skills and talent to spark both innovation and positive social change? Symend is a rapidly growing fintech company that combines behavioral science with advanced AI, data, and analytics capabilities to enable companies to engage at-risk customers more effectively and humanely. By creating better ways to approach individuals with empathy and dignity at the time when they need it most, Symend’s employees are helping to transform the debt recovery industry and improve lives in North America and around the world.
- We’re looking for our clients’ best friend. If you are a dynamite interpersonal communicator who can’t think of anything better than delighting your clients and their customers, it’s about time we hear from you. If you are highly organized and have no problem keeping projects on track under tight timelines, this role is for you!
- As a Project Manager with Symend, you’ll be our clients’ first call. From balancing trade-offs to hit deadlines, on-boarding new customers, presenting performance metrics to stakeholders, and being the key coordinator between teams, you will be the key to keeping our clients satisfied.
- This is an opportunity to be a front-line strategic partner to our most precious assets (our clients).
What you’ll be doing
- You’re proud to serve as the primary point of contact for key accounts, always delivering on-time and on-budget
- You enjoy onboarding new clients, and communicating with them throughout the entire customer journey
- You have no problem developing, tracking and updating cost forecasts and reports, while implementing and managing project schedules
- You understand the importance of keeping all internal and external project stakeholders aligned via regular correspondence, progress reports, and meetings
- Strategizing and brainstorming ideas to help manage project risks and add value for your clients and their projects puts a smile on your face
- Your energy is contagious, and you won’t settle for anything but the best in customer service
- You’re an amazing listener, yet know when to contribute to the conversation
- You love being a part of a strong team, but appreciate the time you get to work independently
- You recognize that the key to a successful future is to always be learning
- Being a deadline-driven, multi-tasker with mad organizational skills is near and dear to your heart
- You can easily capture (and hold) the attention of everyone in the room (or on the phone)
- You maintain strong computer skills and literacy in scheduling, word processing, presentation, and spreadsheet software
- You’re up for creating a company-wide client feedback loop and can identify opportunities for continuous improvement
- You can define metrics to track client success activities including a client health score
- You love to travel and meet your clients in person for onboarding and occasional meetings
What you need
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant college degree
- 5+ years' IT/tech PM experience on organization-wide projects (experience successfully navigating complex structures – specifically with software products)
- Big 4/ similar experience + start up/small organization growth experience is ideal
- A strong client-centered attitude/approach
- All positions require background screening. This will include criminal and education checks to comply with regulations.
- We could tell you all about our competitive compensation, flexible work environment, beer Fridays, and awesome team events, but working at Symend is so much more than that.
- Working at Symend means being part of a driven and collaborative team that values trust, accountability and continuous learning. We work hard, but always make time for fun!
- You get the chance to do work that matters on a product that truly changes lives
- You get unique opportunities to serve leading global businesses including Tier-1 telecom providers, major utility companies and Fortune 500 financial institutions
- You get to make history as we disrupt the debt recovery industry for the good and change the way companies engage with their clients
Ready to do something big?
Send us your resume and tell us why you’d be a fit for Symend.
Symend is transforming the debt recovery industry by treating individuals with empathy and dignity at the time when they need it most. Combining behavioral science with advanced AI, data, and analytics capabilities, Symend’s customer engagement platform enables service providers and financial institutions to develop positive, individualized treatment programs for their at-risk customers. By approaching past-due customers with both evidence-based insight and compassion, Symend’s clients experience higher cure rates and reduced costs while building long-term relationships with customers and lifelong value for their companies and brands. Symend: The science of engagement.™
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Symend is scientifically transforming the debt recovery industry by combining behavioral science with advanced analytics to treat individuals with emp...