Client Success Manager
Seattle, WA, USA
Are you looking for an opportunity to apply your skills and talent to spark both innovation and positive social change? Symend is a rapidly growing fintech company that combines behavioral science with advanced AI, data, and analytics capabilities to enable companies to engage at-risk customers more effectively and humanely. By creating better ways to approach individuals with empathy and dignity at the time when they need it most, Symend’s employees are helping to transform the debt recovery industry and improve lives in North America and around the world.
- The Client Success Manager (CSM) is responsible for developing and sustaining client relationships built on trust, acting as Symend’s primary source of contact with key business stakeholders throughout the operational life cycle of a client.
- The CSM understands and works with internal teams to ensure client operational processes are executed, monitored and KPIs are achieved.
- The ideal CSM candidate is a highly energetic, highly trusted relationship builder with excellent project management skills. A successful CSM is outcome-focused and driven to help define and achieve client success.
What you’ll be doing
- Proactively manage the client’s operational relationship with Symend. Understand client KPIs and work with internal teams to build plans to achieve those KPIs
- Build client relationships to understand their goals, system utilization, value opportunities and areas of risk or concern
- Facilitate meetings over the phone and in person weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly with clients and the appropriate internal team members
- Thoroughly capture key account activities, including notes, action list management, and client escalations
- Oversee all work related to assigned clients
- Prioritize and resolve incoming client requests and issues, securing internal resources and managing the work to be done
- Provide ongoing status and feedback to client stakeholders on all outstanding issues and requests
- Own the issue escalation process for clients and ensure that proper analysis, resolution and communication has occurred
- Partner with internal teams to provide ongoing support to the client through on-boarding, product changes and updates, process improvement, and more
- Solicit client feedback and works with internal partners to help drive product and operational improvements to enhance the overall Customer Experience
- Coordinate the creation of Statements of Work/Change Orders and the delivery of additional services
- Identify opportunities within assigned accounts to increase revenue, working with the sales team as needed
- Travel, on demand (<15% of time) including travel outside of Canada
- Other duties as assigned
What you need
- Must have 5+ years client management experience delivering software to enterprise clients
- University degree or an equivalent
- Highly organized and self-directed with proven relationships building, project and account management skills
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and coordinate efforts cross-functionally (internally and externally)
- Demonstrated ability to manage technical or customer escalations from origin to conclusion
- Excellent written and verbal business communication abilities
- Willingness to act as an advocate on behalf of client accounts
- Continuous improvement mindset with a drive for excellence
- All positions require background screening. This will include criminal and education checks to comply with regulations.
- We could tell you all about our competitive compensation, flexible work environment, beer Fridays, and awesome team events, but working at Symend is so much more than that.
- Working at Symend means being part of a driven and collaborative team that values trust, accountability and continuous learning. We work hard, but always make time for fun!
- You get the chance to do work that matters on a product that truly changes lives
- You get unique opportunities to serve leading global businesses including Tier-1 telecom providers, major utility companies and Fortune 500 financial institutions
- You get to make history as we disrupt the debt recovery industry for the good and change the way companies engage with their clients
Ready to do something big?
Send us your resume and tell us why you’d be a fit for Symend.
Symend is transforming the debt recovery industry by treating individuals with empathy and dignity at the time when they need it most. Combining behavioral science with advanced AI, data, and analytics capabilities, Symend’s customer engagement platform enables service providers and financial institutions to develop positive, individualized treatment programs for their at-risk customers. By approaching past-due customers with both evidence-based insight and compassion, Symend’s clients experience higher cure rates and reduced costs while building long-term relationships with customers and lifelong value for their companies and brands. Symend: The science of engagement.™
Your application has been successfully submitted.