System Administrator Clouds / DevSecOps (AWS)
The Clouds / DevOps administrator will evolve within a team of versatile systems administrators. Under the cloud/middleware and collaboration portfolio, he will act as an expert in development cycle automation as well as the "Infra structure as a code" practice of cloud solutions (mainly AWS). He will also mentor the existing team for an effective migration to the DevOps approach. In addition to the CI-CD part, he will also be responsible for the implementation and operation of cloud solutions (mainly AWS but not exclusively). Although this position has as main tasks the administration of AWS system under a DevOps approach, it will not be limited to this scope but prioritized to the latter.
The desired candidate must be comfortable with varied tasks and challenges. He will have to demonstrate clear leadership as well as an ability to analyze, recommend, communicate solutions.
He must also be able to work effectively despite frequent interruptions, and possess a great sense of autonomy and resourcefulness.
The ideal candidate will have developer experience and a strong interest in micro-services architecture and cloud-native or hybrid solutions.
You must be currently authorized to work in Canada indefinitely
- Set up and administer enterprise AWS Services under portfolio responsibility
- Implement and support infrastructure as a code practice using tools like Cloud training
- Participate in Cloud Practice Strategy and Documentation and DevSecOps
- Modify process templates, monitor/maintain system integrity, usage, and security permissions
- Participate in the implementation and maintenance of an automated compilation environment as well as the launch of multiple versions of the solutions offered by the company
- Administer supporting platforms under DevOps practice
- Have an academic background in computer science or have relevant experience
- Have at least 3 years of experience as a devOps specialist
- Have at least 5 years of experience as an AWS Cloud Specialist
- Have a minimum of 10 years of experience in information technology
- Understand French and English (mainly English-speaking workplace)
- Love varied and difficult tasks, and learn easily
Technical expertise :
- AWS service administration expertise (such as but not limited to Lambda), ElastiCache, Elastic Search, RedShift, CloudWatch
- Expérience AWS Identity and Access Management
- Expertise in the administration and integration of CI/CD under various platforms
- Experience with Solution message-broker (Kafka, RabbitMQ)
- Strong knowledge of DevOps tools and continuous test automation
- Experience installing, configuring, and troubleshooting Web & microservices solutions.
- Certification AWS DevOps Engineer, SysOps Administrator, Solution Architect
- Knowledge of Unix/Windows operating systems and bash,c-shell, powershell, etc.
- Knowledge of CI/CD systems and related: Jenkins, GIT, SonarQube, Veracode, Tricentis Tosca
- Experience in managing and integrating OIDC/OAUTH with HRSSO (net advantage), Keycloak, Okta, or similar
- Experience with containerization systems (e.g. OpenShift, Docker, Compose, Kubernetes)
- Experience with API Gateways, managing API system lifecycle with platforms such as IBM API Connect, Mulesoft API Gateway, Azure API Gateway, or similar
- Knowledge of OAuth 2.0 security systems
- Knowledge of web hosting platforms: IIS, jboss, tomcat, Apache, etc.
Must comply to ITAR Regulations and have an Valide Indefinite Canadian Work Permit
DXC is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome the many dimensions of diversity. Accommodation of special needs for qualified candidates may be considered within the framework of the DXC Accommodation Policy.
In addition, DXC Technology is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you need assistance in filling out the employment application or require a reasonable accommodation while seeking employment, please e-mail AODA Canada Requests.
Note: This option is reserved for applicants needing a reasonable accommodation related to a disability.