Spécialiste DevSecOps Bilingue Montreal
The DevOps specialist in integration & continuous delivery will evolve within a team of Linux/Windows systems administrator. Under the Middleware and Collaboration portfolio, he will act as an expert in development cycle automation. it will also provide mentorship to the existing team for an effective migration to the DevOps approach. In addition to the CI-CD part, he will also be responsible for the operation and maintenance of product suites related to the ecosystem.
The sought-after candidate must be comfortable with varied tasks and challenges.
He must also be able to work effectively despite frequent interruptions and possess a great sense of autonomy and resourcefulness.
The ideal candidate will have developer experience and a strong interest in microservices architecture solutions. This experience will support the developer community from an infrastructure perspective in a traditional environment, on the cloud and in containers.
You must already be authorised to work in Canada indefinitely
- Manage, configure, maintain, and upgrade application lifecycle management software on Microsoft Team Foundation Server, Jenkins, Cloud training, Manage Openshift platform,.
- Ensure the overall configuration and maintenance of various features (extensions, agents, notifications, versions, users)
- Modify process templates, and monitor and maintain system integrity, usage, and security permissions
- Participate in the implementation and maintenance of an automated compilation environment as well as the launch of multiple versions of the products offered by the company
- Contribute to the automation of the creation and testing steps as part of the packaging and deployment of the various applications
- Any experience with API gateway systems will be an asset
- Manage the IBM API Connect platform as well as support operations and the developer community
- Administer the Openshift platform
- Hold a bachelor's degree in computer engineering, software engineering or computer science or a DEC in computer science with relevant experience
- Two to five years of experience in software configuration management, version management, development and operations processes or development, or equivalent experience
- Understand English and French (predominantly English-speaking workplace)
- Love varied and difficult tasks, and learn easily
- Expertise in the administration and integration of CI/CD under various platforms
- Strong knowledge of the Microsoft Windows environment: Server, Active Directory, Kerberos, SSO
- Experience in OIDC/OAUTH management and integration with RHSSO (net advantage), Keycloak, Okta, or similar
- Strong knowledge of DevOps tools and continuous test automation
- Experience with containerization systems (e.g., OpenShift, Docker, Compose, Kubernetes)
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server or other database management tools
- Experience installing, configuring, and troubleshooting software
- Experience AWS Identity and Access Management
- Knowledge of Unix operating systems and bash and c-shell scripting language
- Knowledge of CI/CD systems and links: Jenkins, GIT, SonarQube, Veracode, Tricentis Tosca
- Experience with API Gateways, API system lifecycle management with platformed such as IBM API Connect (big plus), MuleSoft API Gateway, Azure API Gateway, or similar
- Knowledge of OAuth 2.0 security systems
- Knowledge of web hosting platforms: IIS, Jboss, tomcat, Apache, etc.
- Experience with AWS will expand the range of projects available for this position
- Certification AWS DevOps Engineer, SysOps Administrator, Solution Architect
DXC is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome the many dimensions of diversity. Accommodation of special needs for qualified candidates may be considered within the framework of the DXC Accommodation Policy.
In addition, DXC Technology is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you need assistance in filling out the employment application or require a reasonable accommodation while seeking employment, please e-mail AODA Canada Requests.
Note: This option is reserved for applicants needing a reasonable accommodation related to a disability.