The IT Technician will be responsible for supporting approximately 600 users and workstations mainly on 3 sites in Quebec.
- Respond to employee requests and help them solve their technical problems
- Perform the configuration of the company’s new workstations and keep them up to date
- Work in mode approximately 80% support levels 1-2 and 20% special projects
- Manage a few suppliers as needed and ensure that the connection of the factory machines is operational
- Work in an environment on Windows, Microsoft 365, HPE Aruba Networking, Fortinet
- Work in collaboration with three System/Network Administrators, a Security Analyst, and an IT Infrastructure Director.
- 1+ year of experience as an IT Technician
- Proficiency in Windows and Microsoft 365
- Knowledge of HPE Aruba Networking and/or Fortinet
- Strong interest in technical support and strong customer service skills
- Experience in a manufacturing environment or ease with support in a factory context
- Class 5 driver’s license and be open to occasional travel
- DEC in computer science or equivalent
- Bilingualism (French required, functional English)