Tech LeadJob Description
Concentrix Catalyst is the experience design and engineering team of Concentrix, a leading global solutions company that reimagines everything CX through strategy, talent and technology. We combine human-centered design, powerful data and strong tech to accelerate CX transformation at scale.
The Catalyst Team is seeking a Tech Lead to join our full-time team as full-time employee.
- Leads and manages the design and implementation of new software development and enhancement efforts and coordinates systems installation and software testing with other technologists
- Work independently with technical and business stakeholders
- Work in Agile model and participate in planning grooming demo meeting
- Participate in code reviews to ensure best practices are being followed
- Estimate and update technical implementation tasks in the user stories as per the Agile scrum methodology
- Perform demo of the features developed in the sprint to product owner
- Support testing and perform troubleshooting to resolve issues
- Support deployment to QA and higher environments
- 10+ years of experience working in Java Azure platforms and React technologies
- Hands on in implementing proposed solutions under the guidance of customer technical resources
- Excellent communicator and should be able to handle the team with ease able to work with up-stream and downstream channels
USA, CO, Work-at-HomeLanguage Requirements:
For Regular and Temporary Employees: Healthcare benefits, wellbeing program, dental benefits, vision benefits, flexible spending accounts, health savings accounts, Employee Assistance Program, 401(k), life insurance, accidental death and dismemberment, paid time off, disability insurance, several voluntary benefits; legal, home and auto, accident insurance and hospital indemnity, and holidays.
If you are a California resident, by submitting your information, you acknowledge that you have read and have access to the Job Applicant Privacy Notice for California Residents
Concentrix is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer including Disabled/Vets.
For more information regarding your EEO rights as an applicant, please visit the following websites:
To request a reasonable accommodation please click here.
If you wish to review the Affirmative Action Plan, please click here.
We Design, Build, and Run CX that builds BRAND LOVE