CyberArk Security Consultant(REMOTE)
CyberArk Security ConsultantJob Description
Concentrix Catalyst is the experience design and engineering team of Concentrix, a leading global solutions company that reimagines everything CX through strategy, talent and technology. We combine human-centered design, powerful data and strong tech to accelerate CX transformation at scale.
The Catalyst Team is seeking a CyberArk Consultant to join our full-time team as full-time employee.
- Understand complex business and information technology management processes
- Responsible to install integrate and deploy CyberArk in client environments.
- Communicate to clients and key stakeholders across all aspects of both the product and the implementation at the technical and functional level appropriate for the situation.
- Responsible for Privileged User account administration of various Windows and UNIX accounts using CyberArk components.
- Integrating various platforms with CyberArk such as different LDAP providers Windows servers UNIX servers Databases and networking Devices.
- Post-sales requirements gathering analysis and documentation.
- Manage project scope schedule status and documentation.
- Establish strong working relationships with the clients. Identify opportunities to improve engagement profitability.
- Total of 7+ years of IT experience
- Degree in Computing Computer Science Computer Engineering Information Systems and/or their double degree counterparts or equivalent degrees.
- Minimum 4 years of IT experience – experience in IT/Cyber security highly preferred.
- Must have hands-on experience handling PAM (eg. CyberArk BeyondTrust) and IAM (Oracle Identity Management/Access Manager) tools.
- Experience/knowledge in Security Risk Assessment Security Incident Monitoring and Management is highly preferred.
USA, OH, Work-at-HomeLanguage Requirements:
If you are a California resident, by submitting your information, you acknowledge that you have read and have access to the Job Applicant Privacy Notice for California Residents
Concentrix is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer including Disabled/Vets.
For more information regarding your EEO rights as an applicant, please visit the following websites:
To request a reasonable accommodation please click here.
If you wish to review the Affirmative Action Plan, please click here.
We Design, Build, and Run CX that builds BRAND LOVE