Senior Java Developer(REMOTE)
Senior Java DeveloperJob Description
Concentrix Catalyst is seeking a motivated Java Developer to join our teams in either Louisville, Colorado or Omaha, NE. Candidates must be willing to relocate to either of these locations within 2-3 weeks of accepting an offer.
- As a Sr Java Developer you will be responsible for designing developing and maintaining high-quality software solutions using Java 8 Spring Boot Microservices
- You will collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver innovative and scalable software applications.
- Collaborate with product owners business analysts and stakeholders to understand requirements and translate them into technical designs.
- Write clean efficient and maintainable code following best practices and coding standards.
- Develop and maintain RESTful APIs web services and backend systems.
- Implement software solutions using Java frameworks such as Spring or Java EE.
- At least 8+ years of Java development experience (outside of school/internships)
- Experience developing applications to run in a large-scale environment.
- Strong knowledge and hands-on experience with Java.
- Experience designing REST APIs and developing RESTful Web Services
- Experience with Spring boot/microservices
- Design develop and implement Java-based software applications and components.
- Utilize databases (e.g. MySQL Oracle MongoDB) for data persistence and retrieval.
- Design develop and implement Java-based software applications and components using the Spring Boot framework.
USA, CO, Work-at-HomeLanguage Requirements:
For Regular and Temporary Employees: Healthcare benefits, wellbeing program, dental benefits, vision benefits, flexible spending accounts, health savings accounts, Employee Assistance Program, 401(k), life insurance, accidental death and dismemberment, paid time off, disability insurance, several voluntary benefits; legal, home and auto, accident insurance and hospital indemnity, and holidays.
If you are a California resident, by submitting your information, you acknowledge that you have read and have access to the Job Applicant Privacy Notice for California Residents
Concentrix is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer including Disabled/Vets.
For more information regarding your EEO rights as an applicant, please visit the following websites:
To request a reasonable accommodation please click here.
If you wish to review the Affirmative Action Plan, please click here.
We Design, Build, and Run CX that builds BRAND LOVE