Sr. Automation Engineer
Sr. Automation EngineerJob Description
Concentrix Catalyst is actively looking for a Senior Automaton Engineer who can provide technical leadership and hands-on automation testing. The role requires the ability to lead the testing effort for the application team, coordinate testing across multiple applications and teams, identify gaps and suggest improvements.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of experience in development and execution of automation test frameworks, such as Data-driven, Keyword-driven, and Agile automation framework.
- Experience in UI Test automation using XCUI, XCtest, Swift and python, pertest and Selenium.
- Experience in TDD, BDD, Continuous Integration/Continuous Development.
- Experience with test automation tools and frameworks such as Selenium, TestNG, JUnit, NUnit, xUnit
- Reported defects in Rally/JIRA/HP ALM/Allure boards.
- Familiar with Microsoft SQL Server, Azure DevOps, Azure Services, GIT.
- Experience in Smoke, Functional, Regression testing and resolving of all the critical and open Bugs prior to Deployment.
- Experience working with technology teams in a testing role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- In-depth knowledge of a variety of testing techniques and methodologies
- Good understanding of QA best practices, QA methodology – test plans, test cycles and software releases.
- support EST or CST time zone and can be remote as well.
USA, AL, Work-at-HomeLanguage Requirements:
If you are a California resident, by submitting your information, you acknowledge that you have read and have access to the Job Applicant Privacy Notice for California Residents
Concentrix is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer including Disabled/Vets.
For more information regarding your EEO rights as an applicant, please visit the following websites:
To request a reasonable accommodation please click here.
If you wish to review the Affirmative Action Plan, please click here
We Design, Build, and Run CX that builds BRAND LOVE