PTC AnalystJob Description
Concentrix Catalyst is the experience design and engineering team of Concentrix, a leading global solutions company that reimagines everything CX through strategy, talent and technology. We combine human-centered design, powerful data and strong tech to accelerate CX transformation at scale.
The Catalyst Team is seeking a PTC Analyst to join our full-time team as full-time employee.
- Design, implement and maintain testing frameworks for automated testing applications.
- Driving Automation practices and deliverables.
- Understand Customer Requirements and translate them into technical solutions in a timely way
- Work collaboratively with other team members, onshore and offshore, to design and implement these solutions
- Design integrated test data, environment and validation solutions, tools & architectures.
- Develop testing strategies and standards.
- Needs a total of 7+ years in Information technology space
- Candidate needs 5 years in QA or testing
- Analysis & triage of production issues related to PTC(Positive Train Control) train operations
- Previous experience with automation testing- at least 3 years
- Field testing of PTC in locomotives
- Experience working on or around railroad onboarding systems
- Additionally, functional testing responsibilities will be given on need-basis
- Experience testing railroad sub-division files in PTC
- Strong in analysis, problem solving & issue triaging
- Should be able to understand Railroad operations rules, procedures and practices.
- Excellent communication skills - written and spoken.
USA Omaha 222 South 15th Street, Suite 402SLanguage Requirements:
If you are a California resident, by submitting your information, you acknowledge that you have read and have access to the Job Applicant Privacy Notice for California Residents
Concentrix is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer including Disabled/Vets.
For more information regarding your EEO rights as an applicant, please visit the following websites:
To request a reasonable accommodation please click here.
If you wish to review the Affirmative Action Plan, please click here.
We Design, Build, and Run CX that builds BRAND LOVE