SAP Business Network
SAP’s Business Network line of business is experiencing rapid growth and success. This could be your chance to join a growing team and develop your career with a purpose-driven technology leader. The team is looking for people who want to work in a fun and hyper growth, incubation environment.
The primary responsibility of a Sales Development Representative (SDR) is to build and progress pipeline of software license opportunities and incremental revenue by systematic upselling and cross-selling aligned with SAP Enterprise Sales executives. He/she drives opportunity qualifications and manages the opportunities in the pipeline. The focus lies on selling an increasing portfolio of SAP Business Network offerings. As an integral part of the account team, the SDR leverages other SAP resources to find and progress new customers. Once strongly qualified within a rolling four quarter period, opportunities are transitioned to SAP Enterprise Sales Executives to close deals.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
Generate Business Network Pipeline
- Drive proactive outbound campaign activity into Net New / Install Based contacts
- Contribute to campaign strategy and action planning in alignment with the Global Business Network Business Development and Regional Sales Teams
- Adopt and deploy the latest marketing tools, tailor made for the digital age
- Employ creative Digital and social selling skills
- Deploy next generation analytics for driving more deals for SAP Sales teams
- Drive digital innovation for reaching target markets
- Proactively nurture and accelerate opportunities already in pipeline with a closing date in the next four quarters by sharing the relevant details and messages to drive deal progression process.
- Look for additional opportunities to further enhance contact such as digital resources or events.
- Watch for any stalled pipeline and initiate recovery procedures
- Triage any opportunities that may not be ready to progress for opportunity nurture or downgrade to lead nurture process.
- Meet ambitious sales- and Demand Generation targets
- Be SAP’s ambassador in driving digital transformation
CAMPAIGN EXECUTION & LEAD MANAGEMENT
- Assist in planning calls and outbound activities to generate Opportunities using the most efficient means, in collaboration with the Field Marketing, Solution Specialists, Sales Management
- Align with Sales colleagues for most effective territory planning and execution, covering all routes to market
- Generate and Qualify leads through proper means (cold calling, phone campaigns, email actions, LinkedIn, etc.) as agreed with the demand generation strategy and sales leadership teams.
- Pass qualified leads to Regional Sales Executives for deal progression and execution
- Regularly review lead pipeline and progression. Proactively give qualitative and quantitative feedback to Global Business Development, Marketing, and Regional Teams on campaigns using standard procedures and reports
OPPORTUNITY AND LEAD NURTURING
- Support follow up on aging/stagnant leads and help to identify opportunities to re-energize back into an active sales cycle
- Plan call and e-mail activities in close alignment with Sales for most efficient opportunity acceleration
- Drive ongoing nurturing of opportunities expected to enter active sales cycles in the upcoming six to twelve months
- Data entry in the CRM system
- Document all the campaign execution and lead/opportunity management activities using the adequate systems correctly, work together with manager/expert as necessary
- Minimum 4 years’ relevant experience in Demand Generation, Inside Sales, or Sales support
- Effective delivery of campaign analysis/results with data visualization skills
- Basic understanding and utilization of Text Mining
- High volume activity working environments, involving phone and a CRM / contact management system
- Business level English required
- German, Spanish, or Portuguese fluency strongly desired
- Bachelor or equivalent business experience
The best run SAP