This job is no longer accepting applications.
ApplyBoard is an online platform that empowers students around the world to access the best education. Connecting international students, recruitment partners, and academic institutions, we simplify the study abroad search, application, and acceptance process.
Founded in 2015, we have built partnerships with over 1,200 primary, secondary, and post-secondary schools, and work with 3,500+ recruitment partners to drive diversity on campuses across Canada and the United States. To date, we have assisted more than 100,000 students with their educational journey. Together, we will achieve our mission of educating the world. In November 2019, ApplyBoard was named the fastest-growing technology company in Canada by Deloitte, ranking #1 on the Technology Fast™ 50.
Our team of over 500 ApplyBoardians and growing, is just as diverse as the customers we support. Comprised of 27 nationalities, 53 languages spoken, and 50/50 gender parity, diversity is fostered and celebrated. ApplyBoard is headquartered in Kitchener, ON Canada, with representatives in 20 countries including India, Bangladesh, Nepal, Pakistan, Vietnam, the Philippines, the United Kingdom, Mexico, Brazil, and China.
- Develop benchmark, competencies and KPIs to Measure and report the quality of applications, students, partners, campaigns, revenue and Sales and Marketing employees using Advanced SQL and Analytics tools
- Interpret and Communicate the insights, and trends to the Internal stakeholders for driving the quality, efficiency and performance of Sales, Marketing and Customer Success operations to achieve the company goals
- Collaborate with the Sales, Marketing, Product and Operations team to conduct audits and surveys with customers and internal stakeholders.
- Build and implement quality standards framework to support Sales, Marketing and Customer Success operations based on Lean Six Sigma, TQM or ISO standards.
- Identify and report issues affecting performance and quality of existing processes.
- Identify, analyze and report the Risk factors in current processes and campaigns to develop quality standards.
- Optimize workflows and pipelines in CRM, Customer Support and marketing automation software to increase the efficiency of current processes.
- Conduct tests in Sales and marketing processes to meet customer expectations and report the findings to key stakeholders.
- Investigate and analyze customer complaints and issues with the current platform to identify and recommend scope of improvements to the Product and Development team.
- Collaborate with Infrastructure & IT teams to map, identify and implement technology and tools for process improvement.
- Ensure compliance with Data, Process and Regulatory requirements.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of proven work experience in Sales, Product and Marketing Roles in high growth organizations.
- Strong Knowledge of Lean Six Sigma, or TQM, or Kaizen methodology
- Excellent Communication Skills. Experience in interacting and presenting reports to stakeholders.
- Highly detailed oriented with Strong problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Advanced SQL and Excel Skills.
- Strong Experience in building reports and interpreting data using Analytical tools such as Metabase, Tableau, Amplitude, Mixpanel, Mode analytics, Google Analytics etc.
- Strong Experience in using CRM, Customer Support and marketing automation platforms such as HubSpot, Salesforce, Zendesk, etc.
What We Offer
- The opportunity to have an impact on a product that is positively affecting change to thousands of students lives every day
- Working alongside a brilliant and globally diverse team that is the fastest growing in the Waterloo region
- Great compensation and benefits package to keep you healthy and happy!
Thank you for your interest in ApplyBoard, however, only those applicants that have been selected for an interview will be contacted.
At ApplyBoard, we understand the value of having a diverse team. That’s why we believe in providing equal opportunity regardless of race, national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family status, genetic characteristics, disability, and conviction. Please let us know if you require accommodation during the recruitment process.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
On a mission to educate the world by making education accessible.