Product Engineering Manager (Remote)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Application Deadline: ongoing
What your day-to-day will look like:
- You will be on the front-lines of both new product initiatives as well as iterations on our core platform
- As an Engineering Manager, you will be overseeing projects of varying scope and complexity
- You’ll organize and direct cross-functional teams, while also being required to roll up your sleeves to write code as needed
- Be responsible for identifying opportunities for growth within your pod, as ownership opportunities (e.g. spec, technical design, rollout, etc) are shared amongst all Engineers
- Continuously push the boundaries of our tech stack while coaching Engineers on best practices, both internal and industry standard
- Work in an agile environment with weekly sprint plans
You will thrive if you:
- Possess a strong sense of accountability for the success of one’s team
- Take ownership of personal growth and instill a habit of continuous self-development amongst others
- Have a passion for effective collaboration within and between cross-functional teams, with a history of building influence with Product and Design
- Display independent leadership, with a proven track record of the ability to identify and solve problems without much guidance
- Not afraid to stand up for both your team and the organization if you feel decisions are not in the best intentions of either
- Are Interested in Clearbanc’s core domain - finance, technology, eCommerce and entrepreneur market - experience as an entrepreneur is a big plus
- Are excited to help identify new technologies and approaches to problems
- Have a Bachelor's degree in computer science or similar field
- Have 3+ years managing Software Engineering teams, with a focus on building high-visibility products
- Have 5+ years of experience building web applications with technologies like (but not limited to): TypeScript, Vue and Node
- Have a proven track record of scaling web applications on top of large, distributed systems with technologies like (but not limited to): RabbitMQ, Kubernetes and PostgreSQL
Your application has been successfully submitted.
World's largest e-Commerce investor. By Founders, For Founders. Find out how much your business is worth today.