People Business Partner
Austin, TX, USA
As a People Business Partner, you play a key role in supporting the HR culture for Kabam’s game studio in Austin, Texas and San Francisco office. This entails advising and coaching our leaders on people solutions to support business success. You will be an HR leader in Kabam US and will be supported by the local and global People and Talent Team.
In this role, you expect to:
- Partner with strategic leaders to identify business needs and deliver people solutions
- Act as a trusted advisor on U.S. employment law
- Design and lead People programs to support organizational culture and employee experience
- Support organizational structure and design, and headcount planning for business groups
- Utilize a data-driven approach to make recommendations and influence stakeholders
- Support day-to-day employee relations needs
- Provide guidance to local team members
In order to be successful at this role, we are looking for:
- 5+ years of Human Resources experience in a project-based, creative culture
- 2+ years of People Business Partnership experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or equivalent
- Communicates in a clear, concise and professional manner with staff at all levels
- Experience in building trusting relationships with stakeholders and leaders
- Experience in change management
In addition, it is nice to have:
- Experience in the Tech sector, preferably Gaming
- Further education in conflict management, coaching
- PHR/SPHR Certification or other industry credentials
- Experience with fast paced and growth driven environment; 300+ employees
- Ability to partner with strategic leaders to drive business strategy and operational goals
- Experience in working with employees at multi-sites
- Certified Coach
Together, we can create and support some of the best games ever made.
Kabam is a world leader of developing entertaining, immersive, and highly social multiplayer games for mobile devices. They merge consumer behaviour with the art of game design to create experiences that are enjoyed by millions of players across the globe. Each game has raised the benchmark in mobile gaming, bringing high-quality graphics, next-generation technology and revolutionary gameplay to the console in every player’s pocket.
Kabam has partnered with leading entertainment brands like Disney, Hasbro and Universal to create mobile games based on some of the world’s most iconic franchises.
Kabam’s games have generated hundreds of millions of downloads including Fast & Furious 6: The Game, Fast & Furious: Legacy, Marvel Contest of Champions, Transformers: Forged to Fight, Shop Titans and Mini Guns. These games have also received multiple awards such as Apple’s Editor’s Choice and Google Play’s Best Game of the Year.
Founded in 2006, Kabam has studios and offices in Vancouver, Montreal, Charlottetown, San Francisco and Austin. Kabam is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Netmarble Games.
Your application has been successfully submitted.