Frontend Engineer (Unity)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Do you pride yourself on having a creative problem solving mindset? Are you intrigued by working with a group of talented people using an innovative technology? If so, let’s connect and talk! We’re looking for someone like you to join our team as a Frontend Engineer.
In this role, you can expect to:
- Architect and build screens, widgets, and other UI elements in an extensible way that is tunable by designers
- Review feature designs and provide input on costs and possible alternatives
- Work closely with producers, artists, designers and other programmers in a highly collaborative and agile environment
- Build and support tools that improve the workflows of artists, designers, and other programmers
In order to be successful for this role, we are looking for:
- Solid understanding of C# or C++
- Shipped at least one title or released updates to a live game
- Solid debugging and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of UI technical best practices (on Console, PC, or Mobile)
- Proven track record of working independently and collaboratively in a dynamic team setting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
It will be a Plus if you also have:
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent
- Strong proficiency in Unity3D Game Engine and C#
- Experience with Unity GUI or NGUI frameworks
- Up-to-date knowledge on the latest mobile gaming trends
- Practical knowledge of the iOS and Android platforms
- Experience in performance profiling
- Experience working in Agile, Kanban, or similar project management methodologies
Together, we can create and support some of the best games ever made.
Kabam is a world leader of developing entertaining, immersive, and highly social multiplayer games for mobile devices. They merge consumer behaviour with the art of game design to create experiences that are enjoyed by millions of players across the globe. Each game has raised the benchmark in mobile gaming, bringing high-quality graphics, next-generation technology and revolutionary gameplay to the console in every player’s pocket.
Kabam has partnered with leading entertainment brands like Disney, Hasbro and Universal to create mobile games based on some of the world’s most iconic franchises.
Kabam’s games have generated hundreds of millions of downloads including Fast & Furious 6: The Game, Fast & Furious: Legacy, Marvel Contest of Champions, Transformers: Forged to Fight, Shop Titans and Mini Guns. These games have also received multiple awards such as Apple’s Editor’s Choice and Google Play’s Best Game of the Year.
Founded in 2006, Kabam has studios and offices in Vancouver, Montreal, Charlottetown, San Francisco and Austin. Kabam is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Netmarble Games.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We strive to entertain the world by bringing amazing games to the palm of your hands, and we have fun while doing it.