People Operations Generalist
This job is no longer accepting applications.
The People Operations Generalist is organized and detail oriented. You aren’t afraid to ask questions to effectively troubleshoot problems. You are looking to continue your career growth by way of employee relations and program support on key HR initiatives such as Onboarding, Benefits, Annual Review Cycle.
Please note: This is a 9 month contract to start.
As a People Operations Generalist, you will contribute by:
- Provide HRIS (Ceridian DayForce) administration support; including data entry, ongoing audits and month-end checks;
- Partner with People Business partner team to support employee change requests and support HR & Payroll administration;
- Facilitate pre-, onboarding, and offboarding tasks and act as conduit with other Support team members;
- Lead Remote Onboarding Program;
- Deliver New Hire Orientation & post-first day follow-ups;
- Support on-going administration of Kabam’s Group Benefits Program;
- Reconciliation of monthly invoices to employee changes;
- Provide direct day-to-day support for employees;
- Research HR solutions and apply a data-oriented mindset to recommend changes;
- Assist in the communication, interpretation, and upkeep of employee handbook;
- Assist in updating and creating new process map & templates & FAQs;
- Support annual performance and compensation review cycles.
This is what you would bring to the team:
- Minimum 2 years of HR and Benefits Administration experience or 1 year of progressive HR Generalist experience;
- Certificate, degree, or diploma in Business Administration, Human Resources or another related field;
- Highly organized, structured and detail oriented;
- Process oriented;
- Good understanding of HR regulations and applicable employment laws;
- Experience with US benefits administration is a strong asset;
- Intermediate MS Excel skill Strong written and verbal English communication skills;
- Experience with HRIS platforms.
Together, we can create and support some of the best games ever made.
Kabam is a world leader of developing entertaining, immersive, and highly social multiplayer games for mobile devices. They merge consumer behaviour with the art of game design to create experiences that are enjoyed by millions of players across the globe. Each game has raised the benchmark in mobile gaming, bringing high-quality graphics, next-generation technology and revolutionary gameplay to the console in every player’s pocket.
Kabam has partnered with leading entertainment brands like Disney, Hasbro and Universal to create mobile games based on some of the world’s most iconic franchises.
Kabam’s games have generated hundreds of millions of downloads including Fast & Furious 6: The Game, Fast & Furious: Legacy, Marvel Contest of Champions, Transformers: Forged to Fight, Shop Titans and Mini Guns. These games have also received multiple awards such as Apple’s Editor’s Choice and Google Play’s Best Game of the Year.
Founded in 2006, Kabam has studios and offices in Vancouver, Montreal, Charlottetown, San Francisco and Austin. Kabam is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Netmarble Games.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We strive to entertain the world by bringing amazing games to the palm of your hands, and we have fun while doing it.