Project Manager II
This job is no longer accepting applications.
OVERALL OBJECTIVE AND PURPOSE:
Support the Production Manager and Producer to ensure the successful delivery of our product(s) on time and within budget
WHY YOU SHOULD WORK WITH PGI:
● Flexible Schedules
● Social Events
● Comprehensive Benefits
- Support the Production Manager in developing roadmaps and project planning; validating forecasts based on historical metrics, raising awareness when necessary and making recommendations on how to correct plans to match project time and resources
- Create, track and update information to provide “real-time” visibility to both the Development Team and Management
- Act as scrum master within assigned teams; facilitating daily stand-up meetings, ensuring work is structured and described correctly in planning tools, identifying team impediments and working with stakeholders to resolve them, communicating risks to all stakeholders and developing mitigation plans
- Work directly with backlog owners to ensure backlogs are prioritized and estimated
- Facilitate retrospectives with teams to gather data and problem solve
- Work in conjunction with the Production Manager to drive the continuous improvement of team process and implement recommended changes
- Ensure all generated planning is reviewed by stakeholders
- Cultivate positive habits with team members that improve communication and ownership
- In conjunction with the Test Lead develop testing plans that meet the needs of the development team; triaging issues and ensuring bugs are prioritized appropriately
- Own the localization process; ensuring contractor expectations and delivery dates are clearly defined, that game, tools and pipelines are ready for localization and incorporating any localization data into the game and is tested
- Other tasks as assigned
- Minimum of 2 years’ project management experience in video game, film, or related industries
- Experience in managing production team through Agile Project Management method is an absolute asset
- Must be able to work effectively with employees and management at all levels
- Proven ability to create, track and maintain comprehensive project schedules and budgets
- Ability to perform under pressure and work as part of a team as well as independently
- PMP Certification is an asset
Piranha Games is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Should you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com.
We thank you for your interest in this position. Due to the amount of applications, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Developing MechWarrior Online ( @MechWarriorF2P ) and MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries ( @MW5Mercs ). http://mwomercs.com or http://mw5mercs.com for more in...