Vancouver, BC, Canada
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional Engineering Manager to work with our cross-functional team, and join our world-class community of talented experts. Core to this need are expertise in:
- Responsible for end to end technical project management
- Exposure to Click product will be an advantage
- Extensive project / program management experience in ensuring successful delivery of projects on time, to budget and within quality and scope parameters
- Extensive experience in managing Agile programs, experience in SAFe will be preferable
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders at different levels within client organization
- Ability to foresee risk, identify dependencies and managing them in advance
- Communicating effectively with all stakeholders to ensure awareness of project status
- Develops the detailed project schedule by incorporating resource, effort and task information from the team leads
- Develops, manages, controls and reports on the project schedule, risk management plan, budget, and overall plan; manages project change process; escalates issues to the appropriate individual or group
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
Your application has been successfully submitted.