This job is no longer accepting applications.
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional Product Owner to work with our cross-functional team, and join our world-class community of talented experts. Core to this need are expertise in:
- Product Owner Job Responsibilities:
- Works in an Agile environment and continuously reviews the business needs, refines priorities, outlines milestones and deliverables, and identifies opportunities and risks
- Translates product roadmap features into well-defined product requirements including features, user stories, and acceptance test criteria (using MS Azure DevOps)
- Provides all requirement details and context needed by dev & QA teams to fulfill user stories for your product
- Reviews test plans and scripts created by QA
- Works closely with SCRUM Master on delivering prioritized features in the expected timelines
- Works with cross-functional teams and various stakeholders, including analytics, design/user experience, engineering, and user enablement.
- Identifies dependencies and documents issues using DevOps and other tracking tools
- Turns data insights into products with actionable outcomes to the ultimate customer.
- Partners with stakeholders and customers across the organization to inform the product vision, strategy, features, and prioritization.
- Works with user-focused departments to define the self-service user experience, support, and monitoring for customers.
- Maintains the sprint backlog for assigned products, balancing the requirements of stakeholders.
- Leads the product functional design process based on an intimate knowledge of the users and technology.
- Develops and maintains appropriate tracking and reporting of product performance post-launch to evaluate future investment.
- Product Owner Qualifications / Skills:
- Balance of technical knowledge and business acumen
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage, influence, and inspire partners and stakeholders to drive collaboration and alignment
- High degree of organization, individual initiative, and personal accountability
- Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree and 4 years of product or project development experience
- At least 1 year of experience in Product Management and/or Product Development
- Proven track record of delivering data-driven solutions with a customer-first mindset
- Established background in launching software or services in partnership with engineering teams and high degree of proficiency in prototyping, iterative development, understanding of Agile principles
- Experience successfully driving end-to-end delivery of data and intelligence solutions, including a wide variety of mechanisms, e.g. dashboards, APIs, real time alerts, etc.
- Preferred – Product Management experience
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We are a leading product engineering company, creating impactful end to end digital products and solutions that connect brands with customers.