Sr. UX/UI Designer
Vancouver, BC, Canada
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional Senior UI/UX Designer to join our team in Vancouver. This role will be focused on making sure our work meets the highest level of quality. You will work closely with a talented team and are not afraid to iterate with strategy and are open to constructive criticism. You are design-aware, follow latest trends and are energized by helping create experiences to be used by the millions. Here is a bit more about how this position impacts our organization and the experience/skills to do it:
What We Do
- As a services company we get to work a wide range of projects from low level IoT projects and blockchain to apps, websites and backend services for household names (Reddit, Lululemon, Shell Oil, just to name a few).
- Work with team members all across the world and closely collaborate to ensure the things we work on are successful.
- Create amazing user experiences for our clients and for ourselves.
What We Provide
- Open culture, opportunity to work on exciting technology and learn new things.
- Cozy office in downtown Vancouver with snacks, drinks and a communal spirit.
- Extended health benefits, personal development budget and flexible work schedule.
What We Expect of You
- Ability to apply design processes from beginning to end based on industry best practices to ensure world class design experiences.
- Facilitate and lead design workshops on site with team members and stakeholders.
- Ability to understand customer needs, motivation and behaviours and translate them into actionable deliverables
- Strong client management skills. You can articulate and lead discussions around your process, explorations and conclusions.
- Solid up to date understanding of best practices, development and trends in web, mobile, iOS and Material Design
- Mentoring junior and intermediate designers
- UX/UI abilities displayed in a portfolio of live projects
- Proficiency with current design tools including Sketch, Adobe Suite, etc.
We’re Looking for Someone Who
- Values teamwork: demonstrated ability to collaborate with cross-functional and distributed teams, involving designers, developers and QA engineers
- Work enthusiastically: has passion for the work and the role; can-do attitude
- Remains calm under pressure
- Communicates efficiently and carefully both verbally and in written form
- Are always eager to experiment and never stop learning
- Takes and gives feedback with grace
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
Your application has been successfully submitted.