Vancouver, BC, Canada
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
About the Company
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. At EA, we exist to inspire the world to play. You might recognize some of the games in our portfolio, like The Sims™, Madden NFL, EA SPORTS™ FIFA, Battlefield™, Dragon Age™, Apex Legends™, Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order™ and Plants vs. Zombies™.
The Challenge Ahead:
Come join EA’s People Analytics organization, where we lead EA’s talent strategy. We help EA’s leaders informed decisions on how to attract, retain and optimize EA’s workforce. You will be a part of EA’s dynamic HR team where analytics is an important contributor to transforming the HR team.
The Next Great People Analyst is
You understand people and the HR team, and enjoy using data and analytics to bring order to ambiguous problems, driving towards business goals. From building data visualization to help our Studios Leadership understand their talent trends, to helping model out the actions that EA has to take to meet our strategic talent aspirations, you will be the Engine supplying the analytical power to help EA win in the talent marketplace.
- MBA or Master’s Degree (or higher), preferably in Data Science, Information Systems, Computer Science or related quantitative field such as Finance, Statistics, Operations Research, Industrial Engineering, Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Actuarial Science, Economics or Mathematics
- Reconcile and summarize a variety of data points
- Familiarity with HR or People Analytics
- Expert knowledge of data ETL, data modeling, statistical analysis, and predictive modeling
- Some Project Management skills; can develop a timeline and work with others to accomplish goals
(Additional) Preferred Qualifications
- Experience in technology focusing on People Data or Analytics (e.g., Visier, Workday, Alteryx, Tableau, Hyperion, R, Python )
- Experience analyzing and validating on high visibility analytical projects
- You will distill quantitative data into easy to understand and applicable recommendations that resonates with business leaders
- Experience communicating outcomes and insights from analyses to audiences, along with recommendations and calls to action
Responsibilities, aka What does a People Analyst do?
- You will Create a Studios People Dashboard on a monthly rhythm
- Consult with Studios People Leadership to provide insights around Studios People trends
- You will partner with the People Analytics team on insights projects around current People trends/phenomena (e.g., Distributed Teams/Work, Skills Taxonomy)
- Create People Analytics deliverables for different partners across the business to ensure that HR needs are met
- Workforce reporting – generation of monthly and quarterly workforce reports
- Develops various People analyses for a non-technical audience (including non-HR partners), and analyzing data for insights to support HR and Business Leaders
- You look for process improvements and look to automate of ongoing deliverables
- Assist on analytics projects underlying EA’s HR transformation
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.