Software Developer 4 > .NET/SQL
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Oracle Eloqua is the leading provider of modern marketing automation, demand generation and lead management software that helps ensure every component of marketing works harder and more efficiently to drive revenue. Eloqua’s software is now the centerpiece of the Oracle Marketing Cloud. Companies across a wide range of industries rely on Eloqua’s cloud-based software, professional services and education programs to help them automate marketing processes across multiple channels, target and nurture prospects and deliver highly qualified leads at a lower cost to sales teams.
Eloqua is seeking a passionate and talented developer to join our development team in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. In this role you will work closely with a smart, energetic team to design, develop, and test new features for our core marketing automation product. Your main focus will be server-side development in C# and Java; however, you will also need to be able to understand and write complex stored procedures in T-SQL or PL/SQL.
Required Skills and Experiences:
• Experience with statically typed languages (ideally C# or Java)
• Experience creating complex functions, scripts, stored procedures to support application development
• Experience designing/implementing high performance SQL against very large datasets
• Motivated self-starter with a desire to innovate
• Fast learner who can pick up new technologies quickly
• Solid communication skills (written and verbal)
• Drive for shipping quality products in a timely manner
• At least 5 year of professional software development experience
Nice-to-Have Skills and Experiences
• Extensive experience in database design and optimization
• Ability to monitor performance of database to provide ongoing performance tuning
• Experience writing or consuming REST APIs
• Familiarity with unit tests, integration tests or test-driven development (TDD)
• GitHub, Gitlab (or similar) profile with open-source contributions
• Experience with high volume distributed application development in a SaaS environment
• University Degree in Computer Science or related technical field
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will take an active role in the definition and evolution of standard practices and procedures. You will be responsible for defining and developing software for tasks associated with the developing, designing and debugging of software applications or operating systems.
Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 7 years of software engineering or related experience.
Job: Product Development
Job Type: Regular Employee Hire
Your application has been successfully submitted.